Reviews for Sent Away
ankoH fan puppie chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
love it i hope rorchach falls for her and get jelouse
GG chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I would say evil. Pure evil.
Like the story too.
Tikmass chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
The name is "Laurie", not Lori.
And I wonder she is a betrayal?! NO NO NO D:
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
First would be Hitler, the Kim Jong il, Darth Vader, and can't say on the last one
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Okay, so I read it. I will still read it. I do'nt know why I was so stubborn and didn't read it. It's good. :)

I liked the chapter, and who is this mysterious boy, hmm? Is he like his daddy, cuz I would like that.

Aw, pure little 6th graders! You tainted them! Shame on you!

I hope I wasn't the only one confused...
freshie chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Of course Hobbits are real , they control the gold markets .
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Nice visuals. I also enjoyed the way you referenced Ozymendias and am glad to see his kin have taken up his interesting method of gathering information.
Tikmass chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Great that you will keep writing this story u.u
But i guessed this chapter was a bit short... .-.
Eric Crow chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You have a good plot here - I was going to write something similar myself...I think Rorschach sounds a bit off because he isn't world-weary enough. Make him sound a bit more depressed and the story will be exponentially better.
Tikmass chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Doctor Deadpool chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Martian Luther King Jr. was indeed an awesome man, making peace between the Whites and the Greens.

. . . but seriously, you misspelled Martin.
ThegreatH chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
The Night's Plutonian shore is a phrase used in Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven (If you saw it somewhere else than my apologies but this is where I saw it.) . In it, he uses the term to describe were the raven is from. Also, even the name Plutonian shore is a clue, as it could be a reference to Pluto, the Roman god of death. I would venture to guess it could be an interpretation of the underworld, or hell.

Also, I would probably feel safer with family, though I cannot give a good answer as I do not understand the question due to the wording.

Keep up the good work!
bloody raptor chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Its nice hearing from you after all this time. As for the questions the first one is from a line in Edger Allen Poe's poem "The Raven". As for the second honestly It might be a little bit of both.
Twinkie216 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
1) Hell. Go to Night's Plutonian Shore, and never come back!
2) My dick, you dickless, flat chested evil woman.

Ah, and the plot thickens. I like it. Nice job!
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
What? You do know that Daniel would be 90, right? In this he acts like he's 60. I'd try to dampen his movement, and speech.
any way, nice job.