Reviews for roses burnt dead
The ending made me tear up a bit. Job well done :)
I agree with you. This has to be my most favorite fanfiction couple I've read about in a long time. Hades and Hestia have a lot in common believe it or not. They are both the oldest children of Kronos, yet they don't get the respect they deserve. With Hades being treated like an outcast, and Hestia being seen as a minor goddess. They are both not as showy, and violent as their younger siblings. Now don't get me wrong, Hades can be hostile at times, but out of all of the sons of Kronos he is the most just. I'd imagine that they both are also more mature, quiet, and I think if really were to be a couple, they would get along the best seeing that she is the only Olympian (other than Hermes) who is kind to him. I'm sure he greatly appreciates that. Now while reading this I realized something unusual. Zeus and Hera, the two youngest children of Kronos are the ones who get the most respect, the two middle children Demeter and Poseidon get moderate respect, then the two oldest get little to no respect at all. Interesting isn't it? Even though Hades is actually the most ancient Olympian God and Hestia is not only the the most ancient Olympian goddess, she is also the ancient Olympian of them all. NOT APHRODITE! Anyway if that is true, then the other Olympians should know better than treat them the way they way they do. But they're just myths. I just wanted to point that out. But I still loved the two stories. Well done.
Mrs.M.Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is the most beautiful couple ever! I encourage you to ship Hadstia (Hades x Heatia)
Dreamin'Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love this story and the couple and the other story you wrote with Hestia's point of view
Your writing skills are great too
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i love this story! you should totally write more Hades x Hestia love stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
that was so beautiful! if you don't write more I will be so upset!
GaleSynch chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love this couple too! i'm so glad you wrote one and I hope you will continue to contribute to this pairing more.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hmm, I like this couple too now. I always thought that the two meeker children of Kronos would get along well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love it. Please make more.
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was moving and very beautiful. You do characterization very well for such a short story. Is this from the Mark of Athena? Because I haven't read it and I don't remember this pairing from the other books (but it's been awhile, so I may have forgotten). Or did is it your own pairing? Because it's very plausible; I like the contrast between the Lord of the Underworld and the goddess of the hearth. Good job!
kingawesome chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I like this pairing as well. But I dunno, Hestia/Nico is a more interesting pair.
coralie14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012