Reviews for go the converse
Punky18 chapter 3 . 12/5
this is lovely
Jodles chapter 3 . 8/3
all of your writing is so beautiful
NightInkOwl chapter 3 . 6/30
This was heartwrenchingly beautiful! Please post another chapter soon! I absolutely love your writing!
kimjongin chapter 3 . 4/7
This hurt so good. I loved it, thank you for sharing this!
ivegotpurple chapter 3 . 8/1/2018
This is so melancholy and yet so sweet. I love how you write Sasuke and Sakura, and the development of their relationship. I hope to one day read the rest of this, it’s just so good!
IracundaCor chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
I. AM. HOOKED. CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER? II MEANWE NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! You have written the story in a very beautiful manner. The word choice is excellent. Keep it up!
PrettiPanther chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
no happy ending but still fucking beautiful
JazzCarnival chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
This was a very good read. I loved how you really took time to research those facts about the poets and stuff (well, it's either you researched or you're really smart and know a lot of things). The ending was cute! I like how you left it open-ended even though it was quite bittersweet. Thank you for writing this!
little miss jolie chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
IM SO SHOOK BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE SASUSAKU FICLET EVER LIKE ITS SO BITTERSWEET FUNNY BUT SAD GORGEOUS AND I RELATE AND MY GOD I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEEEEEEEEEEE IM
SO SHOOOK AASSDFHDLDLSSAASK
Mars chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Omg why was this never updated!? I'm having so much fun deciphering Sasuke.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Come back again soon please. That being said, your writing is really pretty and prose like. It's like drinking a warm cup of tea in a rainy morning. I can vividly see them. And you colour their emotions so much it hurts. :) but it's kind of hurt. It's when you realise something and you grow because of it. I really wish you can find the drive again to continue again with this beautiful piece of work. Thank you for sharing this world, your world, to us
sheyul chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
SO BEAUTIFUL!
summerspringss chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
SASUKE WHY YOU GOTTA THIS TO YOURSELF!

Nooooo Sasuke you're so ahhajcmwifnsjdnbdjs
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Ahhhhh! This story was so good! I really admire your writing style and reading the story brought me back to my own college days. You capture wistfulness and angst so well and despite these raging emotions, this story is so cute! You have left me with so many feels!
countesscee chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
I absolutely adore your writing style. Thank you.