Reviews for go the converse
Bisqueroot chapter 1 . 11/1
I'm so sad you never continued this, but it's OK! Life happens! I just hope you're doing well and staying safe. I've been stalking your Tumblr and re-reading all your fics for the past few years. The way you write is so beautiful and intimate. It's really something else! You're truly so talented and have such a good way with words. Ur my mossst favorite fic writer ever. It's such a shame how your stories are so underrated! I LIVE FOR THEM!
AlexJobs chapter 3 . 7/14
Omg how can this not be finished! I'll have to work with my imagination now. Thanks and I hope this reviews find you healthy and happy 3
AlexJobs chapter 2 . 7/14
I LOVE THISS! I need to read more of your stuff! Seriously considering making an account so I can get some of your new stuff... regardless if it is Sasusaku or not!
AlexJobs chapter 1 . 7/14
This is entertaining and educational at the same time lol. I loved it! and now I'm reading these beautiful poems. Thank you 3
ymidoingthis chapter 1 . 7/4
All I want to say is this is criminally underrated and it's a shame.
DanzoTrump chapter 1 . 2/24
This is so ridiculously cute. I wish this was continued. :(
Punky18 chapter 3 . 12/5/2019
this is lovely
Jodles chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
all of your writing is so beautiful
NightInkOwl chapter 3 . 6/30/2019
This was heartwrenchingly beautiful! Please post another chapter soon! I absolutely love your writing!
kimjongin chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
This hurt so good. I loved it, thank you for sharing this!
ivegotpurple chapter 3 . 8/1/2018
This is so melancholy and yet so sweet. I love how you write Sasuke and Sakura, and the development of their relationship. I hope to one day read the rest of this, it’s just so good!
IracundaCor chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
I. AM. HOOKED. CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER? II MEANWE NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER! You have written the story in a very beautiful manner. The word choice is excellent. Keep it up!
PrettiPanther chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
no happy ending but still fucking beautiful
JazzCarnival chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
This was a very good read. I loved how you really took time to research those facts about the poets and stuff (well, it's either you researched or you're really smart and know a lot of things). The ending was cute! I like how you left it open-ended even though it was quite bittersweet. Thank you for writing this!
california poppyseed chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
IM SO SHOOK BECAUSE THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE SASUSAKU FICLET EVER LIKE ITS SO BITTERSWEET FUNNY BUT SAD GORGEOUS AND I RELATE AND MY GOD I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEEEEEEEEEEE IM
SO SHOOOK AASSDFHDLDLSSAASK