Reviews for go the converse
Misery's-Toll chapter 3 . 2/23
You haven't updated this story in over two years, so I'm not really expecting an update. Despite that, I want you to know that this is beautifully written. This chapter works as an ending, in a way, but the promise of "ten years" makes me want more!

I love that the dialogue is written in the same style that subtitled anime would be. And that even though I know nothing about computer science, poetry, or Japanese culture, that kind of makes the narrative all the nicer. I feel like I'm peeking in on vignettes from someone else's lifetime. You don't waste time trying to explain to the reader what the characters already know. We can pick it up from context.

The language is beautiful, as always with your stories. I like that we really get a feel for Sakura's thought process, without it being written in the first person. Your description of light especially gets to me. Lighting is one of the most important aspects of seeing a scene in film, and it really helps me to form an image in my mind. My favorite was the description of sunlight hitting the pastry case.

And details like Sasuke's hair curling when wet. Of course these are this that only someone in love would notice. They aren't observations made by school girl infatuation and obsession. She just notices these things because her eyes are open.

Sorry this is a long ass review, and I just rambled a lot, but I wanted you to know how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I've read through it all twice already. Thank you for sharing it.

-MT
urkbun chapter 3 . 2/13
I'm in love...totally and irrevocably...and it breaks my heart, to see that this fic probably won't be updated ;_; Time to eat some ice cream & chocolate.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 3 . 2/8
Okay so I knew before I clicked that you hadn't updated this - or seem to have written - in years so I was setting myself up for inevitable pain when I clicked it, but I missed your work and I'd realized you'd written other things in the years since I grew up and moved onto different things, different fandoms to write a first fic for, but Naruto will always be my true very first - my first fic and first real fandom and first real introduction into the brilliant works of others. I was, I think, fourteen when I posted my first chapter. I'm twenty-two now, and I'll have you know that in the years upon years of reading and writing that I have done since then, your pieces have withstood this strange, long passage of time and are still as beautiful and poignant and heartbreaking as they ever were.

I just wanted you to know that.

Thank you ever so much.

Annie
latius chapter 1 . 2/7
I feel like there are two types of Sakuras on FFNet. One is very gossipy and unreserved in her meanness, petty and petulant and small-minded in a way that Sakura most certainly is; but the other is mature, steady and thoughtful, and you have mastered the latter in a way that I cannot comprehend nor put into words. Sorry I've been favoriting everything you've ever written tonight. It's just lovely, lovely, lovely, the way you managed to evolve Sasuke in a oneshot, from someone so uninterested to someone who may maybe care (one day). Thanks for this.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 1/26
(oh god, in my last comment I put all that because I though this was completed. BUT IT SEEMS I WAS WRONG, SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON -insert a lot of hearts and hugs here-)
Upsy.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 3 . 1/26
Oh, I think that bittersweet ending was the touch of all of this (and for a minute there I though he would leave her on the bench, just like in the manga! ASDFSDAS) I loved it; but at the same time I'd have loved it too if Sasuke changed his mind (heart?). Anyway, I, as a daydreamer and a romantic at heart, feel the need to imagine the rest of this story, and that in the end he accepts her, and her love, and of course they end together and unicorns and flowers and rainbows and Sasuke explodind from too much fluffiness and...things that will never happen. Eugh, that made ME feel weird. Never again. huhu.
But what I try to say with this is that THAT is what makes this story soooo good (that we, the readers, imagine more of it. That we liked it so much that we do that) So, yeah, congratulations, clapclap, I love your writing!
Sorry for the english, sometimes I get rusty ;)
x.-kTa-.x chapter 2 . 1/26
Oh god, this made me want to have that kind of stupid fluffy pink feeling on my chest, like if I was six-years-younger-me again (and that is beautiful, I must say!) . Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pls update this is seriously amazing c:
Normally i hate it when fanfics take place in another timezone or place but youuh youuuu my friend...i love you...please please please continue you cant leave this at that im begging you
AppleD chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This story is beautiful. I am not aware of the number of times I have reread it over the last two years. It makes me melancholic yet happy. It's like I become Sakura, so wonderful is your writing.
As some have already pointed out, you've done an amazing job at keeping Sasuke in character. Sakura is slightly mellower perhaps, but her perseverance regarding Sasuke is almost tangible.
I realise that such requests are irritating and perhaps not at all welcome, but please try to update. If the story covers a span of ten years then certainly it not even close to finished.
Sallis chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
This cant possibly end here! :(((
Blanche K chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Awww, I love stories like this but you put this one on top XD Please continue and update soon! :)
terriku chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I don't really have the words to express how quietly beautiful this fic is. But it is. Very quietly beautiful, almost like the ebbing tides? Kinda melancholic, but hopeful and bright and soft.
Poxxy chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Why haven't you updated this? Please do! This story is so so so good. Love it! More please :)
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Oh, pretty... you have this realistic way of writing that seems more like real thoughts than sentences- like they're thinking a million thoughts at once, which is how thoughts are. Very real. I love this- please update soon!