Reviews for go the converse
fangirl chapter 3 . 3/18
is it ok to say i teared up? this is worth updating. there seems so much needed to be said and done.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/24
Really love the way you've written it! And I enjoy Sasuke and sakuras relationship.
ai chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
this is absolutely beautiful.
please update soon!
Cherry-de belle chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This was really Very Nice.

Please continue :)
the TumTum tree chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Oh I love this. As usual, you write Sakura and Sasuke superbly :) I would love to see a sequel too! Does he never learn to love her back? That's the big SS question.
Shira753 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Really lovely! Keep on writing, please. This fic is worth the wait!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
i really wish you continue this story. It's been a year and i am afraid it willnot be completed. This story is so good. Thank you for all the feels it brought me. Ill patienly wait for this. :')
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
one of the few non conventional fanfic and yet it did not fail to touch my heart. Please, please update. :')
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
you write so beautifully, I love it! :)
KissedByAFool chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
this is so beautiful and heart-wrenching
hope you'll complete it
the writing in this is amazing and for some reason brings about a nostalgic/ sad sort of feeling
sasusaku au is hard to write and you've done it wonderfully
i think sasuke has feelings for sakura but is haunted by his past...as always
really would love to see how their relationship develops further

can't wait to read more!
Asters chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Ahhhhhh so nice ;;
IncessantOblivion chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Utterly adorable
Kemi Kemi chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
You are simply amazing! I love how you developed their relashionship and waaa so amazing! I already can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for this story!
Linda chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Oh, please continue! I bawl every time I read this. It's so sweet and wonderfully written, as all your stories are! Please, please continue!
Saigi chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This fic is AMAZING! I really appreciate the cultural references you include because it makes everything feel so authentic.
I've read many fics that are based on western culture, and they took away a lot of characteristics. The flow of their conversations sound much more natural when the Japanese aspect is considered. Love it!
You got me sold the moment you described Sasuke like Hikaru Genji! It was nice to know that I wasn't the only one who made that correlation. It's really refreshing.
Ohh and the Shojo manga comparison! I love it! Sasuke has always visually look perfect as a shojo manga hero, I would love to see him as a shojo manga hero and boy have you given me that fantasy!
There's a difference between fantasising it yourself and having it presented to you. Anyways I must sound delirious at the moment, but I hope you know what I'm talking about.
Please please please please! update soon. This is AMAZING, you're AMAZING!