Reviews for go the converse
Ahhhhh! This story was so good! I really admire your writing style and reading the story brought me back to my own college days. You capture wistfulness and angst so well and despite these raging emotions, this story is so cute! You have left me with so many feels!
CountessCzan chapter 3 . 3/5
I absolutely adore your writing style. Thank you.
Veronica chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
OMG pretty please come back and write more chapters!
kisekiss chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
OMG this fic is so heartbreakingly romantic.. I don't know what else to say.. from the start it already captured me and it's like you dont want to miss any word haha. such great talent, please mooore
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
four years later and still iconic
too addicted to fiction chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Ah love this! Love your writing, love the SasuSaku development :) I hope there's more. Thanks for the great read!
Dee chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
THIS. UNG. Let me appreciate this fic:

- It sounds so Japanese. The way it was written, how the words curl around each other so gently! The dialogue itself sounds Japanese. It feels like I'm watching a slice of life/shoujo anime through my mind's eye! So soft and gentle and good.
- The characterizations are amazing and delicately done!

I will mourn how this fic is left incomplete, but I'm glad it sort of ended in a bout of friendship. I would've loved to know how Sasuke deals with his **feelings** because oh god, my heart aches just reading this.

wristwithcut chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Oh my! I keep rereading this story! Please do not give up, I like how it is written and the development! Please continue!
guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
are you ever going to finish this?
Linda chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to know what happens next! Your writing makes me so wistful. It's so poetic!
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Beautiful. This ending is brilliant on its own. But I would love a continuation. You are an amazing writer. You would be welcomed when and if you decide to continue. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Ugh! Please update! I want a happy ending :(
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
i see what you did there with the bench and the thank you and i hope there will be more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
my face is breaking from all that fluff
Faircrown chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I just love your writing style. I wonder. Is this fic completed? It's been awhile since the last chapter.