Reviews for go the converse
Misaki Murakami chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Awesome so far! Love the Japanese style into it! Please update soon!
the blanket chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Reading your writing, I think, feels like waking up from a very long sleep.

I run out of words to describe how lovely it is. Please continue to mesmerize. :).
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I am completely in love with this story.
And I like this Sasuke, as he maybe could have been. You've made me fall a bit in love with him, too.
Please, please continue. This is absolutely lovely.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my gosh. This is so achingly lovely, I'm always in awe of your writing, the wonderful way you write Sasuke and Sakura - and all their interactions. A beautiful start. Hope to see more of this!
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Pretty! I feel like a child chasing after a butterfly on a sunny day. That's what this made me feel like.
It's cute. It's pretty.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You're back! I'm so happy! My summer vacation is ending soon, I'm moving away for college life, and just when everything seemed so down you came around with another Sasu/Saku story! This is something to look forward to. Thank you with so much love :) I can't wait to see their relationship develop and read more of your beautiful writing. It always puts a smile on my face. Hope you update soon.
brite futures chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I liked the summary 'cause it sounded funky. :) A bit perverted too. Woot woot for exceeding expectations.
Well yea. I'm glad I did read this! It made me smile.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I LOVE IT!
Moore stories pls!
God bless!
hello camel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Your works are alway and consistently beautiful, rich, deep, and stunning. There is so much heart and loveliness in every piece-including this one. Goodness, I nearly spazzed out when I saw this alert in my email. Nothing brightens my day like a story of yours can. I am so excited for the next installment!
silence.like.sleeping chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
lovely. absolutely lovely. i've missed your expertly crafted subtleties with these two.
moon strut chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Beautifully written! I anticipate the next chapter (:
Sasuke seems as anal retentive & socially enept as always (means he's in character), so great job with that. Thank you for not writing a cliche! (& Sakura isn't utterly annoying & "badass")
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This NEEDS to be continued. It is a freaking MUST.
ixr chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love how you made the seemingly-mundane absolutely beautiful. I love the style of prose - by being sparing, you made everything count. Also, great job with the details, from computer code to literary references. These captured moments are really affecting. I hope to see more from you!
the blanket chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Your writing puts such love in my heart. I have missed it so.
shorthairedsakura chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I always have to brace myself before reading your stories because they always make me feel like I'm floating or dreaming. *v*
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11