Reviews for go the converse
AppleD chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This story is beautiful. I am not aware of the number of times I have reread it over the last two years. It makes me melancholic yet happy. It's like I become Sakura, so wonderful is your writing.
As some have already pointed out, you've done an amazing job at keeping Sasuke in character. Sakura is slightly mellower perhaps, but her perseverance regarding Sasuke is almost tangible.
I realise that such requests are irritating and perhaps not at all welcome, but please try to update. If the story covers a span of ten years then certainly it not even close to finished.
Sallis chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
This cant possibly end here! :(((
Blanche K chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Awww, I love stories like this but you put this one on top XD Please continue and update soon! :)
terriku chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I don't really have the words to express how quietly beautiful this fic is. But it is. Very quietly beautiful, almost like the ebbing tides? Kinda melancholic, but hopeful and bright and soft.
Poxxy chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Why haven't you updated this? Please do! This story is so so so good. Love it! More please :)
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Oh, pretty... you have this realistic way of writing that seems more like real thoughts than sentences- like they're thinking a million thoughts at once, which is how thoughts are. Very real. I love this- please update soon!
Andrina chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I don't know if you'll ever finish this, but I definitely hope so! Your writing is beautiful; my heart is aching with the weight of your words. Thank you so much for this.
mistyblues chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Holy shit, I read this again today after months and it speaks to me as much as it did the first time.

In case I hadn't mentioned already, here's some of the things that make your fic easily one of the best here: GAZILLION BROWNIE POINTS FOR REALISM. Sasuke wasn't OOC, and Sakura could easily pass for an AU version of herself in Shippuden. KUDOS.

I love your style of writing -it's simple yet complex- but mostly, I love the pace you've set for this story. She's still Haruno Sakura and she has feelings for him unconditionally regardless of reciprocation. He's still Uchiha Sasuke and his heart isn't quite open to love yet, but he likes having her around even so.
Beautiful, just... perfect. :') In-character to a T.

Again, I don't want to badger you for updates -I'm reviewing again because I simply can't get over how damned GOOD this is- but if you could update, that would be love.
fangirl chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
is it ok to say i teared up? this is worth updating. there seems so much needed to be said and done.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Really love the way you've written it! And I enjoy Sasuke and sakuras relationship.
ai chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
this is absolutely beautiful.
please update soon!
Cherry-de belle chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This was really Very Nice.

Please continue :)
the TumTum tree chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Oh I love this. As usual, you write Sakura and Sasuke superbly :) I would love to see a sequel too! Does he never learn to love her back? That's the big SS question.
Shira753 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Really lovely! Keep on writing, please. This fic is worth the wait!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
i really wish you continue this story. It's been a year and i am afraid it willnot be completed. This story is so good. Thank you for all the feels it brought me. Ill patienly wait for this. :')
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »