Reviews for go the converse
chocolander chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
gosh, you totally gutted me with the heart wrenching rejection of Sakura's confession after her slow and unwitting falling into love for Sasuke. I really like how you interpreted all of Sasuke's quirks(his monotonous replies and sighs and grunts) and breathes life and hope into these, hidden beneath the negative content of his words and his annoyance. pls tell me that Sasuke just rejected her because he is too dense to know he likes her in a romantic way. after all he misses her company, while it might be because Sakura is his only friend that he sort of enjoys being with and he misses her in a platonic way, but maybe this might hopefully points to the possibility of a romantic affection for her. also, his unexpected ineloquence when he awkwardly 'asks' her to come back also indicates that Sasuke is not one for being in touch with his deeper emotions; he cannot articulate his feelings well and cannot even begin to differentiate the different shades and nuances of emotions, so I believe there's hope for Sasuke possibly returning Sakura's affection! :) Though I think this journey is still quite long and complicated by Sasuke possibly not even considering the notion that he might like Sakura in a more than platonic manner since he is emotionally scarred by his family massacre and might already close his heart to others out of fear of being hurt by the loss of someone dear to him... but nevertheless, great job!

ps. I just have a slight problem with understanding how Sakura reaches the understanding that Sasuke is kind in ch 1... he quoted ariwara no narihira about cherry blossoms, but I thought the quote actually meant if there are no cherry blossom (or Sakura as her name implies), there is tranquility/peace, well for Sasuke, for at this stage, he has mixed feelings about Sakura interrupting his routine with her chattiness? That's why I couldn't understand how Sakura thought he was kind, shouldn't she be offended by his indirect suggestion that she should leave? I'm not sure if I'm reading the quote too literally? Or maybe the content of the quote is not the point; maybe the point is that Sasuke finally offers something more than a word in his response to her and that his favourite poet is also hers as well, making some effort to establish some sort of connection to Sakura and Sakura recognises this as well, hence she thinks him kind, especially after the unexpected help Sasuke gave for her assignment?

In any case, I'm eagerly waiting for your update, surprise me! :)
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Awwwwww, I just absolutley adore this story! I think its really cute! Please update soon-unless the story is already finished and I just made myself look like an idiot...-Anyways good story! :))
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
hjklajiwealknjeurpmczflcmr
That was honestly one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. It was such a joy to read, and I wouldn't mind reading it ten times over. Usually I would list all the aspects I adored but I'm really too busy being awed by your MAD SKILLZ so I'm sorry this isn't much of a review but I hope you're flattered in some strange way
Anyways
GREAT JOB! Haha
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Oh my goddddddd. Break my heart into a thousand pieces, why don't you. It's not like I was using it for something.
toomanywaystosay-goodbye chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I love this so so so so much! UGH. PERFECTION, love, this is PERFECTION! Please update soon!
the blanket chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This hurt. And while I was reading this, the Hallelujah Chorus came on, and I sobbed a bit fitfully.

And then, you made it better. I wait on tenterhooks for the next chapter! :)
nitress chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
omg this is perfect and adorable and ahhh
arrearsofcivility chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Sooooo good. Been into cannon lately but thus is grand. So lovely.
doctorsnake chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
where do i even begin...

this chapter just gave me all sorts of feels, i had to bury my head into my pillow for a good ten minutes before typing this right now.

i always love all of your portrayals of their relationship in all of your fics. there's that air of reality (realness.. uh, w/e) to it that i really love the most. (ugh, how you keep them ridiculously in-character is beyond me)

i especially love the allusion to the very famous 'bench scene' - just brilliant writing there (and of course, the whole fic)

beautiful. i've been saying this about all your fics, but really - that's the only word that can ever describe it for me.

looking forward to the next chapters (?) and to reading more of your work! 3
doctorsnake chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
you've once again entranced me with your writing. you don't know how glad i am that you started writing ss fics again :) great job, as always.
hirokiri9 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
very refreshing...that's all I can say. :)
ladyoflove chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
This is so delightful! By far one of my top favorite fanfics, thank you!
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Oh I love this. It's so cute.
girl 1 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
now this is just too much, how is it possible that just a new chapter from you can make me move my body like a jellyfish, and when i try to do it intentionally, i never get it right!?
GAH! you're the worst!
but then that would be a total lie, because really, your words make my heart flail, my words not so much words as unintelligible piggy squeals. yes, a bit disturbing, but lol, as i've said before, you make all my fangirly dreams come true. :D

also, i feel the shoujo vibes
and I like :)(everytime, Sakura refers to Sasucakes in third person, even when he's there, i go giggly. heeee and also incoherent Sasuke ((and the bench scene)) just stole my soul. Gosh, I love you.)
silence.like.sleeping chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
your phrasing, as always, is beautiful.

also, incorporating the famous moonlit bench scene from the actual series was just fantastic. i didn't even realize right away that there was a reference (i was caught up in the lyrical craftmanship of the writing, so it's ultimately your fault), but once i read over the "Thank you" and it dawned on me...oh, that was just beyond wonderful. what an allusion! brilliantly done!

looking forwad to the next chapter!

Faye