Reviews for Fire Within
glorymania chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hm. I think this is good, but I really enjoy BMS a lot more. I think it's probably because I prefer reading 1st & 3rd person POVs. It's not my cup of tea but I think other people will enjoy it because like I said, you are the Queen of writing smut. ;)
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow. You write them well.
AnGeLuZ chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
WOW!
If I thought BMS was hot this is more than hot lava o_o
I don't think it is weird, only more intense but you are a great great writer, you are very specific and that's aprecciated XD
I hope you write another chapter, is really good and I lke controling Emily btw.
Keep the good work and I'm waiting to read more stories by you!
Soapy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
God that was hot. I did find it confusing to adjust to being Emily's POV (your writing style always makes me think it's Paige) but after a little while I got used to it.
Fieke1993 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So incredibly hot! Love this, you can have more fun like this :D
del chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Woah. That was real 'hot' and sweaty .. (: n at first, I thought that the character was paige but it turns out to be emily.. Cos I always imagine paige to be e stronger one among them. (: I always picture emily to be the gd girl but could take control in ' this' matter .. While paige will be the 'not so experience' one but could mimic or learn as fast .. And indeed. Hot hot story before a gd night sleep .. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I usually hate second person pov, but this was well done. Still, for some reason I have trouble getting into the story just because of the prospective.