Reviews for Digimon Genesis
Amrein Marco chapter 39 . 4/24/2017
Fünf Menschen sind unwillig in die digitale Welt gesandt, unterstützt nur durch die Kraft in der Lage, in Digimon zu verwandeln. Können sie das grausige Böse besiegen, die es Regeln? Neu KAPITEL 41-42-43-44-46 UP! Neu Tag
sandstorm25555 chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
addition to my Early Review. it seem that in the Final note, you forgot to reveal what happen in Digital World.
sandstorm25555 chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
Great story and dark too. It is sad you had end this fic. I see note about about the final. I see that Fact of ending of story would been lead to Mature Rating. I like your original created Digimon.
Draxo the Dragon Girl chapter 39 . 2/24/2013
This was an amazing series. I hope that you can continue to write amazing stories like this one! You are an amazing writer!
Captain Nice Hardrive chapter 39 . 1/1/2013
So the story is officially abandoned then. Pity. If nothing else, it was memorable for defying many of the conventions prevalent in Digimon fanfiction, and I'd go as far as to argue that the fandom was better off with the existence of this work because of that.

It will be missed.
Gabriulio chapter 39 . 12/2/2012
A shame that this story will never be finished, since I liked it very much some years ago when I read it. Now I can't even remember what had happened at the end of the last chapter, ugh. At least you didn't let us hanging without knowing how it would end, so, yeah, thank you for having written this story.
MystericWonder chapter 39 . 12/1/2012
I'm kinda disappointed that you won't be continuing the story, but at the same time I'm glad that you decided to not leave the whole thing hanging.

Some questions:

1) What happens to the protagonists other than Takumi and Ryota?
2) Are the facts about Takumi's dad told by Daemon really true? If so, how does Takumi get over the fact?
3) How are the other Demon Lords (Lucemon Chaos Mode, Leviamon, Belphemon Rage Mode, Barbamon) killed?
MystericWonder chapter 38 . 10/20/2010
I've read all of this story from chapters 1 to 38. I hope you update this story soon, cause this is a very good story, which is definitely something considering that I am a die-hard Pokemon fan.
Gabriulio chapter 38 . 8/14/2010
Wow, it's been a 'few' months since your last update. Are you going to update the story soon? I think it is a very good one, and I'm nearly dying to know how they are going to go back to the human world now...
Kalaaksmak chapter 23 . 10/27/2009
Ok so I understand this is a somewhat older story seing as it was "published" in 02' well maybe not because updated 09? (im still getting used to how fanfiction works x3) BUT ANYWAY that's not why im typing this. I am thoroughly both surprised and content with who the Shadow Gang turned out to be, it all makes sense now! :P I, having found this story recently, am thoroughly enjoying it so far and I'm glad I found it. I can tell you put alot of thought and work into this fanfic and am very happy with it, do I sense a great and maybe famous author in the making? :P Well I hope that you do take the time to respond to this and I wish you luck with any future chapters or stories you may write.

~KS
Gabriulio chapter 36 . 8/18/2009
Great history, really great history! Please update soon!
Kaji Motomiya chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Once again, an exciting ending after two more chapters. I wonder what this venus-flytrap monster is; a human turned into a Digimon or an actual Digimon...

Funny part about this chapter was the pet goldfish; I can totally relate. Every tried having a staring contest with your pet fish? Now do it while watching it float to the bad part of the fish tank and watch it lose color...and die...

Wow, I went off topic. Anyway, I'm liking where this is going to so far...but I have so many more chapters to read. I'm sure it'll be worth it. 3
Kaji Motomiya chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
You can probably see that I'm reviewing only for chapter two. I haven't reviewed another's fanfic before, as it's usually my policy to just post mine and not read others.

But when I saw your story, I saw how many chapters it had, and I was all, "...I guess I'll give it a shot." Second chapter, and I'm like, 'HO...MY...GOD...are these even Digimon? A Dragon and a Snow leopard! OMG! What will their names be? This is too exciting!" And stuff like that.

I've never read a fanfic that interested me so much since my younger days when I used to be into Medabots. I'm very impressed with these first two chapters, and I hope I can balance finishing my stories while trying to finish reading yours before college.
Max Arps chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
WOW... I had read lots of digimon books(Im kinda addicted to digimon) but nothing compares to that. Bravo and i hope to god ou are still writing these books. Bless your heart and may god have mercey on whoever doesnt like this book.
MiRUxx chapter 35 . 6/20/2009
Hey, just read this all in one day when I stumbled on this x

Great story, great plot imo. Loved reading every bit of it. The lieutenant seems to be... NeoDevimon? idk, I can't think of any powerful dark Digimon that are in the Ultimate level that can fight in the skies.

I think I have a guess on what happens next chapter... All I think is Yuka's gonna have a big role in that chapter 3. I'll leave the rest to myself.