Reviews for Digimon Genesis
Zerrat chapter 34 . 6/8/2009
Awesome chapter! I would have reviewed last chapter's update, but this site doesn't like two signed reviews per chapter.

Anyhow, things are starting to heat up, huh?

Can't wait for the next chapters, to see the questions remaining tied up.
Velfarre2001 chapter 33 . 3/11/2009
Even if the story can't go on, I really hope you do answer all the remaining questions, how about a summary chapter of all the major high points you won't get around to?
Zerrat chapter 33 . 9/12/2008
Sorry to hear that you had to make such a tough choice, man. It's understandable though. It's been six years since you started it!

I look forwards to reading the plot summaries for one of the best Digimon fic I had ever read, and will enjoy the parts that you gave us.

Digimon Forever chapter 32 . 7/16/2006
Forget I said anything in my past reviews, Young Owl ones. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I know you're busy, so take your time. This is a better Digimon story than you think. In my opinion, Digimon popularity isn't going to die down, but rather gain more fans.

- Crest of Myths
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 32 . 3/22/2006
Heya! THis is Kenlau7227 from Pojo's old boards, Magna! LOL It's been a long time, eh? Sorry to hear about you being in a coma and all, but it's good to see Digimon Genesis finally updated! w00t! Anyway, I'll talk to ya later! Come check out my stories!
gerjomarty chapter 32 . 3/20/2006
I just love it when a really old fic from my Favourites list is updated! Genesis is one of my favourites from over the years, so I'm really glad you've decided to update it. It serves a good purpose of reminding everyone what the fic is about and what will happen in the future. Your quality of writing hasn't degraded over the years anyway, this chapter was just as good as previous ones. Greatly looking forward to the next chapter now, it shoudl be a good one!
Chief Owl chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I'm glad you reviewed and liked my story or stories. You have my permission to use any fan-made Digimon or character of mine, on two conditions: one, be sure that you give credit to me for my fan-made Digimon and characters, two, would I be able to use your own fan-made Digimon and characters? I would give credit to you for sure. One last thing, AJ Glide is officially over; I just found out about the reviews several hours ago. Check out Crescent '05 for updates and new stories if you're up to it.
tremor3258 chapter 31 . 11/7/2004
Lateness isn't a problem. A rather satisfying watershed chapter as things move towards getting proactive again. (I like the kids on the march. Their best qualities shine through)
DeathDragon66 chapter 31 . 8/1/2004
Wow, I've been waiting so long for an update. I'm glad you're still updating this story. It's good! _
Uratoh Smith chapter 31 . 7/25/2004
I’m glad to see that you are still dedicated to Digimon Genesis, Magna.

This chapter was mainly plot-driven instead of character-driven, so the lack of any major character development does not hinder the story. It does get a little annoying with Takumi always asking about his father, but it is a necessary part of the story. Not only does it annoy the other children, but it is only natural for a child to seek out a long-lost parent.

Furthermore, you drew comparisons between Civil City and Midgard City, giving each city its own personality. Civil is governed by the wise Saberleomon while Midgard is stuck with the cowardly and pitiful Vikemon. Civil also felt friendlier, but maybe that’s because Midgard is run like a police state. As a result of these differences, many of the citizens of Midgard are more than ready to jump for joy at the appearance of the saviors.

Moreover, I am pleased to see that Reina has received her Ultimate evolution, Nornmon. The first time I read through the chapter I thought that this was an odd evolution choice compared to Hiamon and Radiatimon, and Kibamon and Hypothermon. However, when I read through that part a second time, I thought of Kyuubimon evolving to Taomon. If you compare Reina’s evolutions to Renamon’s evolutions, then it does seem like a natural progression.

Finally, as always, you left a few more mysteries yet to be solved in a later chapter. Who was the one who tipped off the Digital Police about the members of the Gothic Quarter coming to see the Elder? Does Naoki stand a chance of returning from the dead or is he destined to remain a member of the deceased? Is Eidolomon still alive? And for that matter, is he a real digimon or a fan-made digimon?

As always Magna, you did an excellent job. I look forward to the next chapter.
the-magna-angel chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
So in this chapter they're becoming tamers that can transform into digimon the story is doing just fine but I don't like it that much is it usually this boring I mean the first chapter was good and this one was ok I'm filled with that feeling what's gonna happen next but this isn't my type of story. If you like digimon it's a great story.
basketballwolf chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
The 2nd chapter is'nt as good as the first but it's ok you keep on rambling on about how careful the mother is and the murder is that a big part of the story and is the snow leopoard a digimon you're doing really good. Good luck!
BasketballWolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
My friend practicly forced me to read this story. I don't even like digimon but it was the best first chapter I've ever read in my life I had a little bit of curiosity. I think I probably will read the next chapter even though it's on digimon
Uratoh Smith chapter 30 . 3/23/2004
I apologize for not reviewing in such a long time, but I have been very busy. It appears that you have been busy as well if you haven't updated you story in while. Anyways, on to the review.
I really liked how you characterized the four guardians. In the anime, they were your run-of-the-mill omnipotent gods of the Digital World. They had no personality whatsoever. However, you brought them to life. You pitted them against each other, arguing over what to tell the prisoners. Zhuqiaomon was the most unique of them all. Although he was not the cause of the disappearances, he was quite fiendish in poisoning the vaccine type and data type digimon in the prison camp.
However, your greatest accomplishment yet was the appearance of Kimeramon. I should have seen it coming. I should have noticed the pattern! I still can't believe how well you hid it. It was not until you listed all of the digimon together that it dawned upon me. I thought that you had picked an unusual bunch of digimon to be at the prison camp, but at the time I just thought that they were some of your favorite digimon. I congratulate you on your excellent writing abilities.
Finally, I now understand the significance of the title, "The Insanity of Phelesmon." I am actually glad that you held back the title for such a long time because it gave you more time to build up to Kimeramon. I wonder who his daughter is. Is she someone we have already met or a new character?
Once again I apologize for the late review. I look forward to the next chapter.
longWriter chapter 30 . 3/2/2004
The Peace of Jesus Christ be with you!
Wow...I just finished chapter 30. This story is getting to be have intricate plot. I can't wait to see what Zhuqiaomon's and Phelesmon's true intentions are. This could get convoluted fast...keep it up, man!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »