Reviews for Digimon Genesis
Chief Owl chapter 30 . 2/18/2004
Really Excellent! This is one of the top stories! Could I have your permission to use your made up Digimon for my stories? I usually ask if I can when I really like a story. So...What's the answer? Please!
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
cool story and really cleaver I am very impressed with the story line of it!
well,bye for now,GK.
Sturmblut chapter 30 . 2/2/2004
This is great i love it! I hope the next chapter will come soon!
This story is definatly going into my favorites!
longWriter chapter 28 . 1/22/2004
Wow...I should've been reading this more. Sorry I haven't been keeping up for months. This story is still as good as ever.
The peace of Jesus Christ be with you!
Salamon2 chapter 30 . 1/5/2004
Great story, I love how it's evolving, and the idea of revamping it, I'm thinking of doing that with my other work... I always look forward to reading this story, good job...
null-defunct chapter 30 . 12/12/2003
This was a very well thought-out chapter with a pair of nicely thought-out plans by both Zhuquaiomon and Phelesmon. Zhuquaiomon's plan was deviously sublime and Phelesmon's was intruquitly designed, albeit by a desperate nut-case. It gets me thinking about his daughter again, who/where is she? Will she show up in the latter chapters? It's very intriguing and thought provoking. I like how the Chimeramon plan came together, it seemed rather obvious when all the pieces were together and united, but before that it was completly unexpected, a very good twist. I also like the way Takumi's character is developing, I like how he's becoming a leader and a much stronger person than he actually realizes. I'm also amazed at how darker a Digital World this is compaired to the canon Digital Worlds of the past, and even some (well dome) FanFics, it reminds me a lot of the Season 1 Myotismon/Dark Masters arcs, very good. I really can't see any areas of improvment that I can outline right now, though it's good to see you're heeding my advice, just keep an eye out for those random spelling errors. Keep up the good work and here's looking to the next chapter.
Midnightrose chapter 30 . 12/10/2003
Hullo! I have read this entire story, not just the chapter I'm reveiwing, just so you know. I must say this story is quite excellent. Since Naoki died as a digimon in the digital world, does that not mean that he will be reborn as a digiegg? That would be cool, and I don't want him to be dead!
Adamant chapter 30 . 12/7/2003
Looks to me like Zhuqiaomon's gotten a little saggy around the edges, with the way he was running.
And now, the Death Camp mini-arc is (thankfully) over. Although, I guess it wasn't as long as it seemed, seeing as how long the gaps between updates are. (Thanksgiving lapse. Good name. More like Thankstaking)
gerjomarty chapter 30 . 12/6/2003
I really loved this chapter. They're always very long too, which is even better! Excellent storyline. It kept me in suspense the whole time. I actually had my hand over my mouth when Zhuquaiomon started about the berries. And I really should have worked out the Kimeramon link earlier. I'm kicking myself I didn't get that one, now. Glad everything turned out semi-good for the Genesis team. Reina and Yuka both ate the berries, so does that mean they're going to die too? I bet that's why Reina's sick in the next chapter. the next chapter looks like it'llbe a good one from the summary. And I'm also guessing that Suraiimon gets her ultimate form? Can't wait for it. Amazing chapter. Looking forward to reading the next one! Thanks -Gerjo
Uratoh Smith chapter 29 . 11/2/2003
You have once again done a very good job on the latest chapter.

Everyone seems to have had equal spotlight in this chapter. It was interesting to see everyone except Yuka disagree with Takumi only to learn that Yuka had agreed with Takumi all along. Does Yuka have a sort of sixth sense that tell her when there is danger?

You didn't make it clear in the story, but did Yuka leave the sleeping quarters as a digimon or as a human? We only see her as a human after she had entered the building. This is an important point because it will tell us whether or not the Anti-Digital Destroyer is still functional.

I also liked how you developed Zhuqiaomon's character. One moment he is really nice to virus type and then the next minute he is cruel towards vaccine types.

I look forward to the chapter that will truly bear the title "THE INSANITY OF PHELESMON."
tremor3258 chapter 29 . 10/26/2003
Zuquster isn't the brightest Mega in the universe, is he? I like how the horror plays out in this one, with the building tension of KNOWING something is wrong, but not quite what, and so the imagination makes it worse and worse. Good fight scene too, though there were a few minor spelling errors.
Ares123 chapter 29 . 10/20/2003
Very good. I've read the whole thing, and it is awesome. Insanity of Phelesmon, here I come!
gerjomarty chapter 29 . 10/18/2003
another great chapter! To be honest, I would have thought that Zhuqiaomon would have gone as far as killing a digimon, but I suppose it would be one of those things where you'd have to be there to see for yourself. I'm glad that Yuka finally said something, since i really really like her digimon form, Mikemon. Actually, Mikemon's probably in my top 2. great storyline, I'm loving it! Next chapter up soon, please! -gerjo ;)
Hyuga Kameronnu chapter 29 . 10/18/2003
Great chapter once again. Keep going, I love it.
Uratoh Smith chapter 28 . 10/11/2003
I am so sorry for not reviewing sooner. I have been so busy that I only scanned through this chapter when you first posted it and only now have I actually had the time to actually read to whole thing.

To tell you the truth, I don't really have any major complaints with this chapter. Since this chapter was mostly plot driven instead of character driven like the past few chapters, no one character seemed to hog the spotlight. When you did concentrate on the characters, you seemed to have divided up their roles evenly.

I rather enjoyed the part where Ogremon was too stupid to realize that Takumi was trying to throw him off instead of giving him an exciting ride. As many of your other reviewers have already said, the prejudice against digimon types has a large impact on the story. Since Suraiimon is the only vaccine type digimon of the Genesis team, this could lead to some interesting character development. Those four mysterious large stones must have some sort of special purpose, like a power amplifier or a gate to the real world. The ability for the Four Saint Beasts to change their size at will was an interesting twist.

I still refuse to believe that Takumi's father is dead. For all we know, Kairu's name was on the list of those who died during the first Slaughter because somehow he was able to turn into a digimon and thus be missing in the body count. He could very well be the current elder of Midgard.

I am also curious as to what that Anti-Digital Destroyer really does. Why didn't it kill the Genesis Team when they entered the room? This could be a good place to kill off another character.

The screams of the digimon at the end of this chapter will probably lead into the disappearance of the digimon in the next chapter.

I look forward to your next installment.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »