Reviews for New Moon Reworked
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Okay here is what I got. Rosalies story about being able to have two great loves its pratically the screenplay for what were about to read.

GREEAAATTTT!... Im being sacrcastic of course. Its far from great. What? your going to have her have sex with all of them? or just Jake?

What ever Im done. THis story is not for me. but keep going, others may like it.

Good luck Fellow Fanfic writer!
KokoTheBeast chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Love this story. So far better than the original. Update soon :D
milkecake chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I'm Glad to see that you have put a lot of work and effort into this story, most people don't which is why their stories don't turn out so good. But you put hard work, effort, language, plot. This could really work.
This will go far, pretty soon you will have thousands of comments and will eventually forget this comment.
keep being amazing.
- milke
Hanni98 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I love this story! LOL, update soon (:
Grempler1 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Good story. I'll be waiting eagerly for the rest of it. Keep up the good work.
littlebabydaisy chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Jane3, you would have to read Twilight Reworked to understand that part of the story. It's not a flaw, I am aware that in the original books vampires can't sleep.
Jane3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Just sayin theres a big flaw in the beginning. Edward and other vamps for that matter can't sleep. Or grow their hair because theyre static.
littlebabydaisy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is neither a team Jacob nor a team Edward story, I am rewriting the story of New Moon using the original book as the basis. Most of the original novel is about Bella and Jacob's relationship, while Edward is absent for almost the entire book, which is why I listed Jacob as the secondary character instead of Edward. I don't personally care about the whole team thing, but since I'm planning to rework the other books in the same way, Bella will end up with Edward like she does in the real series. I do plan to create a stronger relationship between Bella and Jacob, though. Jacob is basically the red oni to Edward's blue oni - he is all about passion and impulse and directness, where Edward is very internal. They do different things for Bella's emotional life and they're both important.
TeamEdward1896 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Is this a team Edward or team Jacob story?
Team Jacob a.m.m chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Sorry.i accidentally sent it without finishing it I hope you skip to the part where Bella was looking fOr jake and she fOund him all short haired and more muscle! By the way I loved it hope yOu update soon!bye !
Team Jacob a.m.m chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Its sO long! I like it! I super duper like long st