Reviews for Crush
Oh man. I just love this story, it's to a point that I probably memorized every word you've written. I do hope that you will continue with the story one day. It is beyond lovely and interesting. I do wonder if you're going to tap into Civil War?

Either way, great story and I'm grateful for what you have written and will continually hope that you will update one day.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC AND I THINK THAT IT IS AMAZING!
At least fury should have understood please don't say that he didn't understand
PLEASE UPDATE
Katdog chapter 18 . 3/14
I really hope you don't make Tony fall head over heels for him, I mean, he did almost kill him during the New York battle. Let's not forget that Tony doesn't want to be here. I'm not against you doing it, but don't rush it.. Make it realistic? Anyway, great chapter, I do look foreword to the story. No matter what you decide, I'll be pleased. You're a wonderful writer, very smooth. :)
Lalana-chan chapter 18 . 1/28
MOAR! Okay, now ive got that out of the way, i really love how you're going about this. i can't see Loki leaving them alive unless he plonks them on some other planet where it would be extremely difficult to get them back, because Heimdall, and Tony is not at this point wanting them dead. out of his life sure, but not dead.
CrimsonOwlLover chapter 18 . 1/19
I just come by here every so often to check if there's been an update haha (what you wrote at the beginning of ch 18 gives me hope!)
DoctorofMine chapter 18 . 1/4
Where...where did you go? You can't leave me like this! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssse.
kamadi chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
plz plz...it's almost Christmas...can you give me a present in the shape of a new chapter? pretty plz
LadyRavenheart97 chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Hey ho .
Oh I'm so in love with your story! *.*
Beautiful writing style and an amazing idea :)
Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so curious what's happening next! o
AsphaltFalls chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
I've read a lot of Tony/Loki fanfics, but what sets this apart is the fact that here they are all still in character. Most of the other stories focused on character development, on how events conspired to change them and thus allow them to love one another. Sure you don't focus on why Loki likes Stark and that's what makes it interesting, for me anyway. I find it amazing how, even though he likes Tony, Loki hadn't abandoned his malicious agendas. He went about wooing him in such a Loki way that you can't help but find him adorable even though, realistically his actions were a tad disturbing. I can imagine Tony getting all weirded out wondering how he can say that Loki can't possibly like him without saying it outright since he's Tony Stark right and who wouldn't love him? Loki would probably have such a hard time wooing him that I'd find it pitiable if it wasn't so hilarious. So, if you haven't got what I was trying to say, I really love this story, especially the dynamic between Loki and Tony, so hopefully you'll continue to write this. Pretty please ;)
SpiedCookie126 chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
I heart this story, it's so unique compared to anything else in the Avengers archive, I was just wondering how busy you schedule was, since it's been a whole since you've updated, so if you're still interested in the story, I understand that it may take a while for genius to be born, because from what your last indicated upload showed, you've become uninterested. But never give up if so, because I feel like authors underestimate the power of their audience. If you're stuck, then you can ask for inspiration or if you know it's going to take a while for the next update, then maybe a temporary authors note in place of a chapter to explain things? I don't know, I am just an appreciatior of good stories with unique ideas, and I must say, your story is unique.

Waiting, SC126
Azera-v chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Please don't give up on this.
kamadi chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Plz..plz..plz continue. I love this story and It's really sad that's It is still a wip.
Kay chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Love this! Been rereading this story every year and still can't get enough of it, please, please, please- UPDATE!