Reviews for Crush
Dirtkid123 chapter 1 . 1/12
OH MY GLOB! THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF NOW! Please please please continue this!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
I really hope you continue this story. Or at least pass it onto someone else. End it on a cliffhanger like that.
Kamadi chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
OMG...plzzzzz the suspense is killing me update pleaseeee
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2017
I love this
Azera chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
Please still continue
TheLadyIntegra chapter 18 . 6/16/2017
Ahhh, this story is awesome! You're freaking hilarious dude. I'm so sad its ended here, JUST as things were starting to really get going - but I get it. Oh man do I get it...it's like, you write all this buildup to the actual relationship part of the story, but once you finally get there - poof! Inspiration failure! Total blackout! This is the moment you were waiting for, and now you have no idea what to do with it. -shakes head sadly- or maybe I'm being presumptuous and life just 100% got in your way, but somehow I doubt it. I know I've been hit by writers block just when all the shit I was supposed to be excited to write about could begin.

So I forgive you for starting and then abandoning this amazing story - but let me just assure you it IS amazing. I LOVE the way you've written Loki, he's still an ambitious little shit causing havoc but he's also so smitten he actually BLUSHED about it! Kyaa! You've written it all so believably, I can totally picture Loki behaving exactly like this when crushing on someone.

And Tony! Man, your banter is freaking brilliant. Your dialogue never fails to put a smile on my face. I particularly found myself enjoying a lot of the back and forth between Tony and Clint, which is awesome because so many fics have him as just this walking-talking personification of a grudge and I feel like you really breathed life into him and a lot of his lines just cracked me up. He and Tony have such great chemistry together on page. So much so that even though he's been kinda suspicious of Tony, which isn't nice, I still really don't want him to die!

You can't let him or the Widow die! I know Loki's gonna try to gauge how Tony feels about them, which could seriously spell trouble because Tony is P. with them at the moment but come ON! I cannot imagine Tony EVER being okay with his teammates dying, and if he ever found out that Loki did the dirty deed specifically because he figured Tony wouldn't mind...well geez, that might be a nice opportunity for angst and all but I don't think Tony would ever get over the guilt, and that guilt would be redirected as hatred towards Loki.

Unless you take Tony down a dark path, which isn't really what I want (he wouldn't really be the Tony we all know and love then, would he?) but you're talented enough that I'd stick with you anyway to see how it all turns out. :) May the winds of inspiration find you, dearie.
lifelong.reader chapter 18 . 5/25/2017
Three years is totally not soon. Pretty please?
Psychodonut chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I really really hope that you're considering picking up where you left off with this story. It's extremely well-written, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Psychodonut chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Tony started speaking gibberish and Thor and Loki started getting super confused and freaked out when the realise that the Allspeak isn't translating what he's saying?
WizardyWitchy chapter 18 . 4/23/2017
Hello !

Please let me tell you how much I enjoyed your story !
From Loki danse and seduction parade to the taking in consideration of Tony feelings passing by His plan for World domination, Well... I LOOOOOOVE how intricate Loki is being ! 3

I'm looking forward to reading you my dear !

Please do not torture this passionate reader ! :o XD
Minna cross chapter 18 . 4/11/2017
Noooo! how could you stop. I need to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! IK IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT THIS CAN'T GO UNFINISHED! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Sam chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Honestly idc how long it is from the last update, I'll always remain hopeful and keep coming back here to check for a new chapter haha
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
And when are you going to update again? Better be soon, right?
Jay chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
This is a really fantastic story. I am died a bit when I realized I may never find out what happened!