Reviews for Crush
Melanippos chapter 17 . 7/27
Its been the bettet part of a year since you last updated. I hope that your interest in this story hasnt been entirely snuffed out - you leave us with major happenings still to come and for the final frostiron shoe to drop.
That said, people move on, and if that is where you are: thank you for writing all that you have - it has been very enjoyable to read.
Awesome I've been reading this whole story since last march I'm dying to know the rest...when r you going to finish it?!
E4mj chapter 18 . 7/12
Oh no! I adore this fic! Best. Plot. Twist. Ever.
So please pretty please don't leave me hanging?
Great writing, fyi. And in character (extra points).
9/10... and only coz of the cliffy.
Melanippos chapter 18 . 7/5
Enjoying this greatly, I notice that the date stamp of the last update was back in November, I'd be interested to read more if you've still got muse on this one but understand also if you've moved on.
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 18 . 6/28
I love the wealth of humour you use in the story, it's right up my alley. The plot is very well though-out and the writing - superb. All in all, a 10/10. :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
-BMB~
Kat chapter 18 . 6/15
I hope you return to this story because it is very very good! I love how Loki comes off in this story, more sane than crazy but more crazy than sane.
Chaoshift chapter 12 . 6/13
Taking things slower allows the story to feel natural. Kudos for not rushing
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 6/13
Wow. The speech. Simply brilliant. Almost schadenffeude in nature.
Ma13 chapter 18 . 6/12
Please continue your story. It's wonderful. I especially like the witty banter. Please don't stop at a cliff hanger.
AbyssalStarlight chapter 18 . 6/8
Don't you DARE abandon this right on the part we have all been waiting for. I did not spend 4 hours reading this story to finally get to the part I had been hoping for just to find out I will never know what happens
Alisha o chapter 18 . 5/29
Please update this story! It's really good so it deserves to have an ending and...update please! (no idea what else to say) :-)
Viv chapter 18 . 5/17
This story is absolutely gorgeous! The pacing sometimes gets slow but it really makes me itch for more...so it's a good slow. Couldn't stop reading it :D I absolutely loved the courting of Tony with Loki in his woman form I can't wait to see Tony's reactions. Urgh and this chapter is the ultimate turning point into their relationship! Loved how you expressed the guilt of Natasha and Clint, about time they stopped being so uptight. :)
Marjon chapter 18 . 4/28
As per request, a review!

I was so surprised this got updated! I started re-reading my favorite FrostIron fics (although there is to be a huge amount of them only a handful are worth (re-)reading), and when I read ch17 and started reading this one I realized it had actually been updated! And it was wonderful.. A lovely peak in a world unlike ours (I honestly felt as if this place could actually exist somewhere), an indeed much overdue conversation, and to finish it with Loki's declaration of his affection for Tony.
You, my dear, made my day much better than you probably realize :)

And again, as per request, PLEASE update? I know it's been a while since the last, but in one of your chaps (I cannot remember which, I was too engrossed in the story) you Promised you'd finish it, no matter what, so now it's time to fullfill the promise ;)

*coughs* sorry for the lengthy review, but I cannot stop talking whenever I'm exited about something (hey, I'm a little like Tony in that prospect)

So, uhm... I absolutely love this fics and I want you to update? Pretty please?
I Love Your Work chapter 18 . 4/18
Ooh, you would hardly believe how ecstatic I was when I saw you had updated! Because this is one of my very favorite fanfics! I love how Loki is so powerful in it and that he's smitten for Tony (and is trying to figure out if Tony would be upset if he killed the two assassins back on Earth). Now that I think about it, Tony is taking being kidnapped (to a far-off galaxy no less) really well. Guess he's used to this kinda stuff. -

I loved that the wine tasted like (robust) magenta. I joke that certain stuff tastes like purple sometimes, haha.

Ooh, I'm dying to see how Tony reacts to Loki's revelation! I will be one of the happiest clams in the Norse-known universe once I get to read that. So pretty please, with Gorgonzola and anchovies on top, update once you get the chance. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story of epicness! And I look forward to more!

-Me
Alyxx chapter 18 . 4/16
Oh My God! PLEASE UPDATE! As a fellow author who is currently abandoning a fanfiction i know how it gets but please please continue this story!