Reviews for Hungry Words
leighann415 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aww, I loved this! Nice little one-shot. :) And completely melt-worthy. I love the uses of "my love" here of course. :) And I could picture all of this in my head too. Great job. :)
Melinda chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Simply perfect! You are a brilliant author and truly can't wait for more
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I enjoyed this story. Forgive the numbering, but here are some comments:
(1) Whew! That first paragraph made me think of ice cream. You did an excellent job of describing Daphne's food cravings.
(2) "You're still the most beautiful woman in the world." Your one sentence there captured Niles' thoughts and actions during that portion of the series so well. I always admired Niles for that, and you brought that out in this story.
(3) "Ms Moon, please follow me." The bracing tone of the staff was just right for the situation.
Looking forward to your next story!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This story was so good, and it had just the right amount of fluff. Nothing too over the top which is always great. I think you captured Daphne's thoughts so perfectly during their drive to the spa. Definitely how I imagine it would have gone had it been shown in an episode. You're very good at that and should continue writing stories like these. (Oh, and I've never seen that movie so I didn't catch the reference to it! LOL) Anyway, awesome, fantastic, outstanding story!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aw, what a sweet story! I've always wondered what happened when he dropped her off at the spa! I love him telling her that he'll visit her every day. So melt-worthy!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OK, so this is just fluff. But it's very good fluff! :) It's like Niles' love is giving Daphne the strength to do what she needs to do. *Sigh* No matter what Daphne looks like, wears, etc, Niles will always love her. And of course she's just amazed that he would ever see her that way, which makes the whole thing so romantic! You've captured all of that beautifully in this little one-shot.