Reviews for When They Were Young
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm not familiar with your fandom, but I'm impressed by this chapter. The beginning tells a little rather than showing but it improves from there, with some excellent dialogue and characterisation (the comment about parfaits had me all sad, for some odd reason.) Thank you for writing x
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
yayyyy Kauro's part when he was a kid! So cool! Keep writing It's reallt nice! It's always unexpected too so I love that very much!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
sweet upddate
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Simply...speechless...can't really comment on that but I loved the part where the sugar was everywhere heheheheh. It was a cute chapter, really cute and nice, can't wait to see what'll happen next!
Endlos Nacht chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Another good chapter. I guess I'll be waiting for the next two weeks.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
AWESOME! I know how you feel about the plot bunnies - But that was really cool! please update soon! I'VE always loved that nightmare!
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
sweet update
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
ohh... very nice
Endlos Nacht chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I like how you're exploring into the characters' past and possible futures. I hope you continue writing _
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Ooooooh Ryou's arc! I was looking forward to that one yay! Please update it soon, this is the best chapter that has ever talked about Ryou's past in all of the stuff I've read so far so please update soon this is really great and I can't wait!
Aracil chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I can't read .hack fics that don't have Haseo/Endrance in them... my headcanon refuses to accept any other pairing. They're one of my OTPs.
Aracil chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Ohhhh Iori is living with Ryou now! That's very good, he'll be happier there. And Kaoru is there too!
I love how things are progressing.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! I can't help but feel sad abbout Iroi's condition but I really want to know more about Ryou and actually I want to know about all of them equally! THis chapter was all about Iroi which is understandable because he's the main character here and I love the way you write this fic I really love it and I'm glad that you have more ideas on this story, this means it won't be paused any time soon so I'm looking forward to it!
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aw that's sweet! I'm looking forward to this story, the summary and first chapter make's that clear enough, I love this so I hope you update it soon please!
Aracil chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Mwahaha, new .hack story! This made me so happy when I saw it in my inbox.
And it has such an interesting beginning too!