Reviews for When the World Stopped Turning
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Rest in Peace all the victims of that awful day and let us forever remember you as the innocents who's lives were stolen.
Let us remember the families who suffered and let us remember a country that was strong through this and, some how, pulled through. Finally, let us remember HOPE which lets us survive through the most awful of times.
Viva la vida.
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Good story. -
candi711 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
wow you can really tell there's a lot of emotion in this, thanks for writing this :)
I remember that day I was really little and thought it was a movie, I remember asking my mom "why are you crying its only a movie" that made her cry even more. That day my brother's teacher quit because her best friend was on one of the planes.
j9162 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was very well written. It was also moving, heartwarming, and sad, you did a great job with it.
Mossclaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I really liked how you wrote this. I agree with Megan, how can we do this to each other? We're all humans.
SpitfireLove chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. That was really good. Very descriptive, and sad. I loved it!
minichurros123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i started crying a bit but this was really good
XRedVengeance chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You did a great job I enjoyed reading this I should have not listened to the song while reading this now I am really sad I actually do remember were I was Sitting in my fifth grade class when another teacher ran into the class and turned on the T.V. I didn't really talk much for the rest of the day I didn't do my homework when I got home I just turned on the news and watched seeing what was going on I don't know if I cried I wish I did I felt crushed like Artemis in this story again thank you for posting it.
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is a masterpiece! You've been making me cry a lot with your stories. I didn't have anyone close to me that was a victim, but my heart still goes out to those who did. A memory not to be forgotten.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
omg! thank you. this is the story i was looking for all day! thanks. for those who died,survived,or fought to save... we will NEVER forget.