Reviews for the physics of sacrifice
Mysfortune chapter 1 . 1/19
This is tragically beautiful. I teared up when I read this brilliant work of yours -and I don't cry easily!- this deserves more favorites than it has. Thank you so much for writing this!
mimichiro chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I cried. Literally.

This pairing. This ship. It's so tragic. D:

Hahaha. Kudos to this great fic that I've read so fat! You ma'am pulled the strings to my heart that made my eyes wet. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is one of the absolute best Shinjiro/Minako fics I've ever read. Major kudos. Thank you for your hard work.
Z10N33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Honestly, this is the best Shinjiro/Minako fanfic I've read so far. You capture the characters so well, it amazes me. I particularly like how you wrote Minako. I feel she is often written to be overly emotional. But you applied just the right balance here, and you made this pairing really fit together. Your writing is almost poetic, and it flows very well. Anyway, all in all, I really enjoyed this fic.
AimlessOutburst chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this is perfect. you portrayed the characters SO WELL, and yeah i just love it. especially how it's SHINJI'S point of view; i can really imagine him thinking that way, haha.
fately chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
a;dl;as;l;as ohmygod
so sad
i can't control my emotions right nowwww. these two are seriously one of my favorite links in the entire game because of just how tragic it is.

and now you made it even more tragic.
*cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG... That was the best... I love it so much... I cried a little bit... ;;
Rivaille D'Anzelotte chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
the best...there ever is...
LoliMochi chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was truly beautiful. I loved the way you wrote out his thoughts and it flowed so well into the story. It wasn't quite a tear-jerker to me, but it did make me think about Shinjiro's inner turmoil and thoughts. This was wonderfully written. You did a great job. Keep up the good work for anymore fan fictions you are hoping to write.