Reviews for the physics of sacrifice
terpsychora chapter 1 . 1/16
I love this story. It was one of the first Persona 3 fanfics I read, and it set my standards pretty high, especially when it comes to Shinjiro's characterization and his relationship with Minako. It has everything - his obsessions with time, his inability to forget the past, not to mention his issues with his Persona. Though honestly, I love all the characters in this story. I think it's really interesting that you showed that the past influences not only Shinjiro and Ken, but Akihiko, too - I feel that many people forget about that, even though it's a very important part of his personality.

I disn't write anything about Minako, not because she isn't well written - she is - but because, well, everyone writes her a bit differently (as is often the case with main characters), so... not much to comment here. Especially since it isn't really her story, is it? Though I do love the development of her relationship with Shinjiro, it's really nice to see it from the other side.

Apart from the characters, another thing I like is the style - it fits the story perfectly, it manages to be slightly poetic without being pretentious or over dramatic, and I feel that the parallel between the opening the closing lines fits the story really well; among other things, I feel like it highlights Shinjiro's character development and shows, in a way, the similiarities between his past and present situation, as well as how he managed to come to terms with it.

In short, this is one of my absolute favourites when it comes to P3P fanfiction and it strongly influenced the way I view the characters. Thank you for writing this.
XTheGirlWhoKnewTooMuchX chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is tragically beautiful. I teared up when I read this brilliant work of yours -and I don't cry easily!- this deserves more favorites than it has. Thank you so much for writing this!
mimichiro chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I cried. Literally.

This pairing. This ship. It's so tragic. D:

Hahaha. Kudos to this great fic that I've read so fat! You ma'am pulled the strings to my heart that made my eyes wet. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is one of the absolute best Shinjiro/Minako fics I've ever read. Major kudos. Thank you for your hard work.
pizzadog35 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Honestly, this is the best Shinjiro/Minako fanfic I've read so far. You capture the characters so well, it amazes me. I particularly like how you wrote Minako. I feel she is often written to be overly emotional. But you applied just the right balance here, and you made this pairing really fit together. Your writing is almost poetic, and it flows very well. Anyway, all in all, I really enjoyed this fic.
AimlessOutburst chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this is perfect. you portrayed the characters SO WELL, and yeah i just love it. especially how it's SHINJI'S point of view; i can really imagine him thinking that way, haha.
fately chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
a;dl;as;l;as ohmygod
so sad
i can't control my emotions right nowwww. these two are seriously one of my favorite links in the entire game because of just how tragic it is.

and now you made it even more tragic.
*cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG... That was the best... I love it so much... I cried a little bit... ;;
Rivaille D'Anzelotte chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
the best...there ever is...
LoliMochi chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was truly beautiful. I loved the way you wrote out his thoughts and it flowed so well into the story. It wasn't quite a tear-jerker to me, but it did make me think about Shinjiro's inner turmoil and thoughts. This was wonderfully written. You did a great job. Keep up the good work for anymore fan fictions you are hoping to write.