Reviews for Into the Wood
DasFeministMermaid chapter 26 . 9/23
I love this story so much. This is the fourth or fifth time I've read it. The tone, the mood, the nonverbal communication, the wood...just great. I really appreciate how all the different layers come together to create the story itself.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 40 . 8/4
I love rereading this fic, it's such a good dual represtation and very thoughtful
Maketa.Hito chapter 40 . 4/3
FUCK. FIRST ITS THE MARRIAGE STONE, THEN THIS! and i don't even get the satisfaction of many, many long chapters. Fuck.
march 17 chapter 40 . 3/7
One of the few Sansa / the Hound fanfics that doesn't read as a random erotic story, and actually does Sandor justice
dexterously-inept chapter 40 . 3/7
I'm not usually one for reviews, but I must express my disappointment at having devoured such an incredible story only to find that the ending will likely never be posted. Nonetheless, you have contributed a great work of prose to the community and I will most certainly be revisiting it in the future.
Should you ever return and somehow see this review, I thank you for posting the only Sandor/Sansa fic I've ever actually enjoyed.
awriiiight chapter 21 . 1/30
Reading this story is like reading poetry, it's beautiful and so enjoyable!
so good!
Mae chapter 40 . 1/8
I love this. I really, really love this.

My absolute favorite thing is that, although he thinks he knows her, Sandor completely underestimates Sansa's mental and physical ability. He thinks she's this haughty little spoiled beauty when she's so beyond her years he doesn't even realize.

I think he's met his match.

And she's 12, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
DS chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
The ending of this chapter made me smile genuinely. What a sweet and surprising conclusion. Thank you for writing it.
Bonnie Blacc chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Hello,
I really want to read this story, but before I read it I must know if it is complete, please let me know!
Everyone is talking really nice things about this fanfic in Deviantart!
Pleas pleas please, I will read it anyway, I just need to know if is complete or not!

Thank you!
ErryCane chapter 40 . 7/4/2016
This is cruel, i've become so engrossed in this story only to discover it hasn't been updated since 2013. Are you still working on it? Please say yes! The prose is magnificent and the exploration of the Hound and Sansa are both so in character and lovely.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
'Into the Wood' is a very special gift for those of us who enjoy this pairing and wish to explore it. My favorite parts:

Chapter 24: With these thoughts she had forged herself a dagger, very rare and very very sharp, but she was unaware of it; later on, she would kill with it, equally unaware.

But especially this:

Chapter 15: It is a very dark thing that men pray to, when they pray in the wood. Sansa felt the breath without understanding it and thought, mistakenly, that it was the wood that had changed.

So internal, so deeply secret. Thank you for writing this.
rougefox97969 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This story has moved me to tears. I am literally crying that it is not finished. Please, I beg you, please finish this!
Sarah Loren chapter 40 . 3/18/2016
Please...it's 2016...I beg you...I need to know if Sansa is safe...I need to know how the story ends...