Reviews for Into the Wood
DS chapter 18 . 7/13
The ending of this chapter made me smile genuinely. What a sweet and surprising conclusion. Thank you for writing it.
Bonnie Blacc chapter 1 . 7/5
Hello,
I really want to read this story, but before I read it I must know if it is complete, please let me know!
Everyone is talking really nice things about this fanfic in Deviantart!
Pleas pleas please, I will read it anyway, I just need to know if is complete or not!

Thank you!
ErryCane chapter 40 . 7/4
This is cruel, i've become so engrossed in this story only to discover it hasn't been updated since 2013. Are you still working on it? Please say yes! The prose is magnificent and the exploration of the Hound and Sansa are both so in character and lovely.
'Into the Wood' is a very special gift for those of us who enjoy this pairing and wish to explore it. My favorite parts:

Chapter 24: With these thoughts she had forged herself a dagger, very rare and very very sharp, but she was unaware of it; later on, she would kill with it, equally unaware.

But especially this:

Chapter 15: It is a very dark thing that men pray to, when they pray in the wood. Sansa felt the breath without understanding it and thought, mistakenly, that it was the wood that had changed.

So internal, so deeply secret. Thank you for writing this.
rougefox97969 chapter 1 . 4/20
This story has moved me to tears. I am literally crying that it is not finished. Please, I beg you, please finish this!
Sarah Loren chapter 40 . 3/18
Please...it's 2016...I beg you...I need to know if Sansa is safe...I need to know how the story ends...
Karen chapter 40 . 2/4
I'm so glad I found this, but so gutted that it's over. I found myself up at 3am reading it with work the next morning. I had a horribly tired day but picked it back up as soon as I got home again. Haunting, heartbreaking, poetic and gritty. It reminded me of some great authors, including GRRM and Cormac McCarthy. You know you've read good prose when you feel a bit hollowed out when it's over. The difference is, it usually takes about a thousand or so pages to do that to me. Thank you for writing it and damn you for ending it there! :-)) You've made a fan out of me.
Heartlit chapter 40 . 12/10/2015
Great story! I wished I had checked the comments so I would have known this was a 40 chapter incomplete fic. But that's a great GRRM move lol. I assume you will never finish this work. Oh well! I enjoyed it while it lasted. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
Your writing is better than most published books I have read. Simply beautiful. A crisp and exhilarating read. Thank you. I do hope for more.
IWasAFairyPrincessOnceToo chapter 40 . 8/22/2015
I wish you had continued the story. It's much different from other stories about Sansa and Sandor in that he isn't outwardly tormented by his appearance and blood thirsty and she doesn't remain a weak damsel for very long. I adore how you took your time to develop their relationship so that when Sandor does start finding himself attracted to her, it doesn't seem creepy, needy, rushed, or awkward.
Artemisia chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
OMG this is just amazing. It only took me a night and some rest hours to finish reading the whole 40 chapters. I LOVE IT. Your work is sooooo beautiful! This is the best Sansan fanfic I've read EVER! I love the scene they share cheese and blackberries and ride together under the sun in the woods, it's so beautiful oh i want to cry
MBtheDREAMwiz chapter 40 . 5/4/2015
I absolutely love this story and am very impressed with your writing style! The interactions between the characters are truly realistic and I find myself imagining this world quite vivdely! I do hope you continue it sometime in the future! :)
MikasaBanana chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
i have to be honest ...at first ..im a bit annoyed at your writing..its so poetic! dang. i like fast paced stories with action and yours is a bit dreamy.. but wow you made it wonderful and entertaining. please update soon...
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Wow. Fantastic handling of this couple. They are so over-romanced and at the same time so under-developed, and I think you've done the best thing possible for them which is just hitting all the obvious wrong points with this pairing and then just molding them with those as the foundation. Premo. Glad this is one of the highest rating fic for this pairing because now you have influence over where other people are inspired to take it.
Thankyou for such a different tone from the usually fanfiction approach to romance and drama.