Reviews for Like I'm Breathing Underwater
Joker29 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
good keep going
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
WOOOOO keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
You should have them in their room and they decide to sleep together (just sleep lol). Would be a sweet moment. Maybe they can play Never have I ever before ;)
glorymania chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
*DOES HAPPY DANCE* They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! And it was AH-MAZ-ING. ;) I hope they have a smooth road ahead of them and lots of adorable moments together. Go PAILY! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
NEEEEEEEEEEED THE NEXT CHAPTER
glorymania chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Wow, what's going to happen next? Was that Paige's way of coming out? Please continue to write! :)
Gprx710 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Awesome update! Please keep writing!
HOOBASTOO chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! UPDATE ASAP!
saii79 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
If I understand good, Paige just outed herself to Emily...wow! I hope Emily will help her to accept herself, and show her how beautiful is being happy, being in love someone.
Nice chapter, thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one. :)
Cici chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Wow! That was unexpected! Really? Paige had just basically outed to Emily? Wow, so different from any other fics were Paige had kept her true self from Emily as long as she could hang on to. I wonder where you're going to take Paige's storyline? It would be great to see her life when she was growing up in Boston and how it has shaped her into an afraid Paige. Sibling story or love lost back in Boston storyline perhaps?

I'm really happy you have updated and looking forward to next ones! And hoping for them to be up sooner :) Can;t get enough of Paily goodness!
Cici chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Great fic here :) I really hope that you would tone-down Paige's being intense towards Emily. Paige could be awkward towards her but more understanding and less relentless. I'm looking forward to next updates!

Sooner please :)
Perfect chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This is seriously amazing! please update regularly I LOVE IT.!
dotylink64 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
i like it. update soon.
take-everything-and-more chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
hahaha, paige's line in the pool cracked me up. love it.
saii79 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
The only thing what Paige heard is that she is beautiful, lol. Nice move Em. :)
I like bitchy Paige, and the end was cute, hope you will update soon. :)