Reviews for Deus ex machina
M chapter 6 . 1/17
please update, this fic is awesome
kurotenshi-08 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I'm glad I found this story again, I always liked your idea about the working of Emma's magic, and I especially liked the champion bond and the creation of the vorpal blade.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
WHY, WHY!? Seriously, why do I always find the most amazing fics that haven't been updated in years! F$CK MY LIFE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Sometimes, reading unfinished stories makes me annoyed. So far, didn't annoy me, a little bit sad thou.
Melody21 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Amazing story. Very well written and the angst between my two fav gals is delicious. I hope you find the time, will or inspiration to update this gem. But a thank you is def in order coz this is a great story.
Bason chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Is this story going to be continued?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Amazing story! Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
dude I hope u haven't forgotten this story
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Is Titania going to ride in Storybrooke or the outside world as well?
Update this fantastic story soon please?
AJ chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Hey! Update?
kira66 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Is there gonna be more because this is good?
souumlemure chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I WANT MORE 3
souumlemure chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
YOU ABANDONE US OR...?
GOD, I NEED UPDATE. THIS FICTION IS AMAZING! :(((
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while but this got to be one of the best story I have ever read - in any fandom.

Just amazing! Woow.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I don't think you realize just how captivating and amazing this story is. It is chalk full of action, suspense, romance, family, fantasy and everything in between. It's truly a beautiful work of art and would really love to see it continue. A lot of us would. So, holding onto the hope of you coming back and finishing this!