Reviews for Stupid Questions
djenie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
A good laugh!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ok, so I read this the other day but couldn't get this site to let me log in to review. Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVED this story! :) This was absolutely, 100% awesome. It was perfect in every way. Everything about it was right. I just love the idea of everyone thinking things are falling apart and it is just your average "Daniel/Jack" argument over nothing. :) I also laughed SOOOOO hard about how you ended it. And not just what the argument was about...but how you wrote Sam's thoughts "It's more because..." and interjected the question Jack asked, then coming back with "It's always such stupid questions." Oh. My. Goodness. Sheer bloody genius! :) I'm still laughing at this one and it will be happily re-read whenever I'm blue. I honestly can't say enough good about this. :) Thank you SOOO much and I beg you to keep writing for Stargate! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hi! I loved this little fic! I can totally see the two guys arguing/disagreeing over this.
My penname is ValaMalDoran-Jackson, if you want to look me up. The name thingy up top won't let me put the full thing in, so, I usually leave it in the message somewhere.
Anyhoo, back to the review... I loved how they always included Sam in "such stupid questions" and she dreaded it.
You've done a great job taking the reader with you! Normally, I'm all over the place, (ADD) but this was really interesting and held my attention. Thank you!
kamelion chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Han Solo. Definitely. But Indy's fun. ;)