Reviews for Awakening a God
MoonsCat chapter 1 . 3/7
Okay... soooo dann xD that Endung was powerful / dang i loved it! :D the way grimmjow and ichigo clashed was great and it was a nice one shot to read before ging to sleepi especially loved the way you described the battle in the human world and then Ehen shiro interfered... well if grimmi would habe listened to ichigo they probably wouldnt be lying in that bed there
hot af! now to read some Mord stories!
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG READING THIS WHILE LISTENING TO MOONLIGHT SONATA 3RD MOVEMENT WHILE THEIR HAVING SEX IS QUITE NICE LOL BUT ANYWHO THIS WAS MAGNIFICENT TO SAY THE LEAST AND ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS STORY CONTINUED IF POSSIBLE YOUR LOYAL FOLLOWER
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Omg hot hot hot hot hooottt! Omg dp, soooo hotttttt XDDD and i must say that ur writing is awesome! Though i love the fact that grimm is bottom, its my faavveee. And yes im a perv, but is is my fave kinda threesome, 2 tops and 1 bottom. This is like a dream, with this kinda threesome and grimm as the bottomm, drooooollllll *_* is love to read more of ur fics like this! : 3
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Well, (shifts uncomfortably) that was awesome! I'll just, go do something.
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
A plot so good I forgot it was yaoi! Wow, this was epic! The rivalry, the power, the fight, the sex. Just... epic and expertly crafted and you would totally get five stars if Fan fiction had that sort of rating system. A sequel is unneeded for such an awesome story, but nonetheless would be greatly appreciated.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very nice smut, I love it. :)
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was beautiful!
panthera master chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
omg, i fav this fic!
its super intense, and Uke Grimmjow is always sexy! XD (yea, i know Grimmjow bottoming is pretty rare, but thats the more its more exciting and interesting to read )
the world need more uke Grimm! XD and u make him the bestest uke ever! (bcoz its fun to see you tame that feist blue haired rascal in yer fic)
(sory for babling too much)
anyway, good fic!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it ! The story was interesting and hot ;) ! this should be a story :D ! Bye
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Waa that was so good O_O
Kinsey27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love it i think there should be a squeal..!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
awesome :D. Not many ficts were Grimmjow gets fucked.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
that was really really hot so good
BAMmwuhaha chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What I'm thinking: "ku-ku-ku-ku-ku-ku"
akatem chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice one! Gosh, you always have such good ideas for fanfics and it never cesses to amaze me how well you pull them off. Good job!