Reviews for Awakening a God
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
A plot so good I forgot it was yaoi! Wow, this was epic! The rivalry, the power, the fight, the sex. Just... epic and expertly crafted and you would totally get five stars if Fan fiction had that sort of rating system. A sequel is unneeded for such an awesome story, but nonetheless would be greatly appreciated.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very nice smut, I love it. :)
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was beautiful!
panthera master chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
omg, i fav this fic!
its super intense, and Uke Grimmjow is always sexy! XD (yea, i know Grimmjow bottoming is pretty rare, but thats the more its more exciting and interesting to read )
the world need more uke Grimm! XD and u make him the bestest uke ever! (bcoz its fun to see you tame that feist blue haired rascal in yer fic)
(sory for babling too much)
anyway, good fic!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it ! The story was interesting and hot ;) ! this should be a story :D ! Bye
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Waa that was so good O_O
Kinsey27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love it i think there should be a squeal..!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
awesome :D. Not many ficts were Grimmjow gets fucked.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
that was really really hot so good
BAMmwuhaha chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What I'm thinking: "ku-ku-ku-ku-ku-ku"
akatem chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice one! Gosh, you always have such good ideas for fanfics and it never cesses to amaze me how well you pull them off. Good job!
Moon's Aphelion chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I enjoyed the story, and particularly liked the way you portray how Shiro forced both Grimmjow and Ichigo into subordination.
:F
TokenAsian chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Love it
Ladymeeka21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh. My. Damn. O.O Thats shit was hot...now excuse me while i'll take a cold shower

As always good work hun,

Ladymeeka
lily.owl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Sexy, physically well developed guys dominated by slimmer men is always sooo hot *-,* way hotter than those 13-year old yaoi gurus can even try to imagine.