Reviews for Immutable
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 9/25
I love this. I seriously love this. There are so few ToG fics on this site that I've read practically every single one, and this one is surely a level above the rest. The characterization is on point! You mentioned that you did poorly on keeping Hwa Ryun in character, but I think you did a wonderful job. With so little information about her, this is probably the best anyone can do. Your writing style is amazing! You explored the different layers of Bam so incredibly well, I'm actually speechless. The dialogue is very effective, and the ending in which Hwa Ryun uses "Viole" as apposed to "Bam" is amazing and SO thought-provoking. I really enjoyed reading this fic, thank you for writing it! I hope you have more stories in the fandom? I'll definitely check them out, if you have any that is. Please write more. You're such a lovely writer.
Aw damn, I rambled, sorry. Keep up the amazing work!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I loved the chapter.

I also hope they give more details about Hwa Ryun in the later chapters of ToG.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
In all honesty, this is one big boom dropped into Slave In Utero. It gives an amazing transition from being just a curious Baam to the Slayer Viole. He hasn't lost anything in contrary to Hwa's words. Though his "friend" may have deserted him for power it does not change the fact that Koon and the rest of the friends he made are alive. Baam is captured real well here. Goodness. A solid fan of Tower of God here! Sadly, Rachel is both unpretty and a two-face.
theblankgirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I thought this was really good - I think both Viole especially and Hwa Ryun were spot on. Your dialogue is great.

Also, I think what you wrote about how you go into the series was exactly how I was - at first I started reading it, got a little bored, dropped it, couldn't stop thinking about it, came back to it a few months later, began the second season, and truly fell in love with the story. Love how you said it: "Baam's despair-driven transformation into Viole."
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Interesting, but the thing is, you don't actually know if she's stuck with him for all 6 years. It looks like he's actually been alone for a while, just watched over from afar.
An Insignificant Life chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nice job! There's too little fanfiction for the awesome Tower of God, but besides that, I love your idea. Hwa Ryun really is the only one remaining and been with him through the years. In a way, I guess she does symbolize being the only constant in his life, never changing like Baam's inner ideals. Loved the dialogue as well; very well written.
And the reason why I fell in love with ToG was because of its amazing art and Baam's charisma/loneliness. There's just so many things about the boy that makes you adore him and want to protect his 'innocence'. And I can really understand his Viole persona very well.
God of LoL chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Holy sweet mother of baby Jesus.
Holy sweet father of Marilyn Monroe.
Holy sweet great great grandaughter of holy sweet father of holy sweet mother of Chuck F-ing Norris.
This is the best story of ToG I've ever read.