Reviews for What Happens in Manchester
Eninaj chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Oh, but I didn't want it to end! This is why I considerately never finnish my own fic... *looks appropriately ashamed*

Happy she saw sense in the end :-) who could stay mad at him for long though?
HappyTrottingElf chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Aw a very risky move by Peter, I'm so glad it paid off and she didn't murder him!
Great story, looking forward to the next one ;)
MeadeBallyK chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Well done!
Louise chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
ouch!

She WILL calm down - do you think if I say it enough it will happen?
Eninaj chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I *had* to read this before I left for work. You made me late! I want to throttle Assumpta, but it's like her to fly off the handle. I guess he'll be barred for a while this time!
HappyTrottingElf chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Now I want to bang their heads together! Am intrigued to find out where this is going.
singtomemymeadow chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
How can she do this? Go back to Ballyk now without him and what will the villagers say. Sometimes her stubborness makes her do foolish things. Second thoughts in the taxi? A turn around and back to Mum's house. Oi. Need next chapter quickly.
singtomemymeadow chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
While sitting through Hurricane Sandy and now a snowy Noreaster here in Pa. USA. I speculate where Assumpta will go from here. This must be your busy time. I do know how readers felt when they followed Charles Dickens stories in the newspaper. Will there be another delicious new chapter waiting the next time I check the Ballyk site? I wait patiently, though addicted for what comes next.
Eninaj chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
mmm, like Mark even more now, marvellous creation! But it's the younger brother we want, come on Peter, sort it out!
Sarah7293 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
The very fact that I've just read all chapters on my phone after midnight proves how compelling it was to keep going! Wonderfully written, but please don't leave it there for too long! :)
Louise chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Arrghh Assumpta! You didn't give him much of a chance did you?! I am torn between wanting to hug her and to bang her head against a wall and shout believe in him!
:-)
singformemymeado chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for another chapter. it would not be Assumpta without her spit fire anger. Mark's words about what happens if you truly love someone and now Henrie on forgiving of he knows she loves him. This chapter was a starter! We need the next course. A good writer spins the story to catch you in their web. Goobling the story and then re-reading to savor are good dear lady.
c8linWAH chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I absolutely live this fic, just hope Peter can make Assumpta listen
Mcbenzy chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this. It's one of the best Ballyk fics I've read, and I'm hoping that you'll post another chapter soon. You have managed to create a plausible scenario for getting Peter and Assumpta out of Ballyk, without losing the interplay that makes them such great characters. Please, please update soon!
HappyTrottingElf chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
*contented sigh* I love a bit of drama!