Reviews for Angel Series 4: Haunted Angel
NanStew chapter 41 . 1/28
Wonderful story. Thank you.
NanStew chapter 33 . 1/27
Good song choices.
NanStew chapter 32 . 1/27
Great job on the reveal. Loved it.
NanStew chapter 31 . 1/27
Great job making Caroline matching up to Bella... it works!
NanStew chapter 30 . 1/27
Looks like you really like Bon Jovi. hehehe
NanStew chapter 27 . 1/26
I had a feeling the Dixon's were going to be involved. Glad to know.
NanStew chapter 20 . 1/25
Good song.
hannaha11104 chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
wow, it took me about a week and a half to finish all four stories and the outtakes inbetween everyday stuff that needed to be done. I read your other series awhile ago but I never read this one I was putting it off for some odd reason and now I wonder why because all four stories were awesome, beautiful, heartbreaking, sexy, sweet and just all around wonderful. thank you for sharing these great stories with all of us. I am waiting for your latest story to be finished before I start reading it again I got a few chapters in and realized it was going to be another awesome story and if I read it all while it wasn't finished I would drive myself crazy waiting for each new chapter so as soon as that's done I will be reading it. there are still a few of your other stories I have not read yet but I know I will get to them all in good time because you are absolutely one of the best authors on here and I get sucked into every story of yours I read and only the good ones can do that.

Melissa
letmein123 chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
Hi I loved all of the "Angels" I miss them already. Not now ( I know) but, hopefully sometime there will be another Angel story. You do them so beautifully. I am really looking forward to whatever comes next. Thank you for filling my mind with your beautiful words.
NanStew chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Love Paint it Black by the Stones. Great chapter again. You love to build the angst, don't you? hehehehe
NanStew chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow, this one I totally different. Can't wait for more and looks like there are.
PAT2024 chapter 41 . 10/6/2014
Arrrhhh, it's over... I'm so gonna miss all these guys. Thank you Debbie for another great story and for a wonderful serie... I love it all, our usual couples but also all your new characters in this serie, and particularly Archie, and Kevin of course. Fortunately I still have a few of your stories to read, I am a fan of your writing. Good job, please don't stop... THANK YOU for sharing.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/5/2014
thank you for writing this series of stories for every one to read and enjoy. having said that, thank you for tying up the lose ends for every one, again thank you. it takes a lot of nerve to put something you have written out in the public to share, then have to see all the bad reviews as well as the good. your stories are well written as good as many that are out there to buy in the public retail. please keep up the good work and keep writing. may real life treat you kindly and god bless you everyday. valentine 43
Ladybear0506 chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
While I waiting for you to finish the last story you were working on I decided to reread the angel series. I somehow missed this story! How? I have no idea! But like the rest of the angel series it was awesome loved it! I know your taking a break right now and well deserved one at that but I will keep watching for you to return. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us I love each and every word you write! No mason manor is done I'm going finish it or start from the beginning again but hope to read you soon!
Afke chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
You're completly freaking me out! :) It's 23.00 but I have to keep reading, because I fear I'll have nightmares otherwise!
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »