Reviews for Angel Series 4: Haunted Angel
SunshineRepairBoy4 Life chapter 13 . 4/2
Just to be clear... you thought it was a good idea to have Jasper dress up as a Confederate solider? I get what you're trying to do, but Alice definitely should have picked a different time period. It's bad enough that the whole confederacy thing is canon, but to have him wear it today is just wrong. Don't forget that there are black Twilight fans too, this shit bothers me every single time it comes up
Adriu chapter 41 . 3/24
Hello Deb!
I loved all the stories in this series from the beginning when Edward came back for Bella, and even though if I loved the whole twilight story, you definitely gave him a different perspective on Edward and Bella's life, and I loved it, then with Kevin it was like a breath of fresh air and with Archie it was like a teddy bear of those we love to embrace.
Thank you for the whole story I really liked.
Pd. I didn't understand why Charlie was invited alone and then I realized that because he called Caroline's dad she visited the house and found her partner.
Thank you again and greetings from my cute Ecuador.
Adriu
debb lavoie chapter 41 . 11/6/2020
Such a great story! I feel all emotional. On to the next.
debb lavoie chapter 40 . 11/6/2020
A fantastic story that was full of plot twists, and romance, and even thrills. I love your characters and your style of writing. Thank you for bringing us amazing stories from your imagination.
debb lavoie chapter 38 . 11/6/2020
Love the alligators! Archie is cute.
debb lavoie chapter 37 . 11/6/2020
Sailing would be fun! She's doing well.
debb lavoie chapter 36 . 11/6/2020
Wow! The Cullens are willing to move. Such a great family. So sad.
debb lavoie chapter 35 . 11/6/2020
Tim is being an asswipe. So sad.
debb lavoie chapter 32 . 11/6/2020
Ohh, so good.
debb lavoie chapter 31 . 11/6/2020
You do such a great job of writing, period. Love how you handled this chapter.
debb lavoie chapter 30 . 11/6/2020
Oh boy, history repeated itself.
debb lavoie chapter 29 . 11/6/2020
Fantastic chapter!
debb lavoie chapter 28 . 11/6/2020
Oh I so love their baseball games!
Archie is feeling the draw of her, so sweet.
debb lavoie chapter 27 . 11/5/2020
So fragile the future and fate can be. Interesting chapter.
debb lavoie chapter 26 . 11/5/2020
So sad that Brett couldn't be helped. Great chapter.
3,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »