Reviews for Angel Series 4: Haunted Angel
readicted chapter 35 . 5/21
That was an emotional chapter. My heart ached with longing, worry and angst for Archie and Caroline. But as a parent, I completely understand the very legitimate and justifiable emotions that Tim is experiencing. I wonder if they have an accident on the way to the airport. It's the only thing that seems to make sense. Some unfortunate accident.
Zveka68 chapter 41 . 5/15
Thank you for sharing your words :) I know I will reread your stories again :)
readicted chapter 27 . 5/14
I kind of had an idea that Caroline was going to be special to Archy beyond their history. I just didn't know how that would come to pass. This is quite complicated given that very history. He's essentially haunted her entire life. I'm sure she never forgot the beautiful ghost. Also the unexplained disappearance of her mother, the heartbreak of her father, the accusations from the townsfolk...all of it has directly altered the course of her life. I feel for Mr. Dixon. How will he ever cope with losing his daughter this way? Or will they find a way to give him closure that doesn't direct attention or suspicion upon the Varner home and it's current occupants. Edward must be feeling so closely connected to this. Torn and torn up. So very similar. Motorcycle quickie you say? Um yes please.
readicted chapter 26 . 5/14
Wow, was elusive, really gave them a long run for the money. I like the twist that Edward had to tackle Bella to keep them from being exposed. That lemon was all kinds of hot. Me likey possiveward in bed.
readicted chapter 25 . 5/14
Edward and Bella's Christmas plane ride sharing their thoughtful and beautiful gifts was really lovely.
readicted chapter 24 . 5/14
Archie handled his meeting Marcus quite well. Edward and Bella might as well consider themselves auxiliary Volturi Guards. Wonder ow Archie will fare without Edward and Bella to lean on.
readicted chapter 23 . 5/12
I enjoyed Charlie, Jake, Seth and Anna's visit so much. Open Mic with them there was EPIC.
Ajfflady chapter 41 . 5/12
Having read the entire series now feels wonderful. You truly created a magical love between Edward and Bella. All of your stories past and present have brought me so much happiness and entertainment. I can't wait to get to the next chapter of any of them. Thank you from my heart for giving your stories to us for all these years. I wish you a great success that you deserve for your published works also.
Beautiful way to end Angelward *sigh!* Of course, someday, we'd love to see Edward and Bella helpin' traumatized kids find their little feets again, and how Kevin fares doin' theatre 'cause if he's a big hit...but that why theatre's so cool! All the costumes and make-up! Oooh, remember Lon Chaney, the Man of a Thousand Faces? Actually, havin' seen Lost City of Z last week, I'm thinkin' of givin' our sweet Rob that title LOL!

Many, many Mooches, Deb darlin'! And thank you for puttin' up with us on this read along!
readicted chapter 22 . 5/11
I absolutely adored how the family used their bet time-pairing off to spend quality family time. Alice and Edward, especially. If Dustin saw Edward and Bella's photos that were hanging in their room won't he figure out that there's more to their story? I mean those photos reveal a lot.
readicted chapter 21 . 5/11
If the Volvo is a-rockin, don't come a-knocking;) Definite culture shock for Archie. I got a chuckle when Edward said there was no more courting. Edward and his courting. He totally understand what Archie is going through. Ronnie is a nasty piece of work.
readicted chapter 20 . 5/11
A nice Thanksgiving. Truth or Dare was fun. Carlisle might've been my favorite. And I loved the family music time. I think Edward is planning a trip to Forks for Christmas for Bella.
Hello, I don't usually review but Iv been on this site for yrs now and have to say ur angel series is one of the best Iv ever read. You have such great ideas and a way with this story. Can't wait to read other stories you have posted. Bamskip.
readicted chapter 18 . 5/10
Those are some hefty bets. I actually am rooting for dirty E to be fabulously outted. But then when I read Edard's words that he typed to Bella with his rationale, it has me reconsidering. I think it's just another side to Edward. A very sexy, passionate side. It not vulgar when it's with the one you love and they love it to. I get that it's private and intimate. I just didn't get why it was so horrible if Bella admitted coyly that Edward is a multifaceted and passionate lover, without giving any more details.
readicted chapter 17 . 5/10
Yay Archie. And Dirty Edward is still safe. Although I surprised that Alice hasn't ever seen Edward in his filthy glory.
3,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »