Reviews for Angel Series 4: Haunted Angel
Fourbrats chapter 41 . 8/1
I just finished reading this series for the hundredth time! I love your writing and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Well I am off to read the Gravity series...again! Love love love your writing!
Wlbmh chapter 41 . 7/31
I just finished reading this...again :-) Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination! I don't know you but you make me happy.
c.karen09 chapter 41 . 6/15
This series was amazing. I'm sorry it is over, but I will definitely be reading it again. Thanks so much for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 38 . 6/14
I could never hate Angelward. Not in a million years.
c.karen09 chapter 34 . 6/13
If I were in Edward's shoes, I doubt I could resist peeking at the other couples. Except for the parents of course. I'm with him on that one.
c.karen09 chapter 33 . 6/13
I'm in the loving it camp. Everyone should have a mate. It would make the world a much happier place. Thanks for writing.
hersh97 chapter 23 . 4/12
Ever since the first one I can't hear those two bon jovi songs without thinking of your stories think this is the 5 th time reading this series
Keltyr chapter 41 . 3/31
Brilliant story. Thank you for such a great job!
Keltyr chapter 33 . 3/30
So many ghosted similarities to Edward n Bella...I really adore both Archie and Carrie!
Keltyr chapter 28 . 3/28
I'm really glad u were so wrong with your early call re chapters! This has been the loosest directed Angelward' fic yet! you've completely lost yourself in the characters. And the result? IS! AWESOME!
Keltyr chapter 4 . 3/27
SO 'Secret Garden ' of you. So VERY glad to see Carlisle and Kevin back in family. Now 'Archie'? As in outtake 'Archie'? This outta be really good!
lamactr3610 chapter 31 . 3/8
g
divyvicki chapter 41 . 2/3
Great story! Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 40 . 2/3
Great story. I've really enjoyed it.
divyvicki chapter 39 . 2/3
Sad that this is coming to an end.
2,922 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »