Reviews for Darkest Kiss
BVB-girl chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Beautifully written story. I haven't read a fanfic this good in a while, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Wow! This is an epic fic! Even gory, it's been an awesome read - I love the soft Zoro scenes _

Friz
LadyLuckRogue chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Ok...I love this story. This is one of the best ZoNa fics out there. It has it all...adventure, humor, angst, drama, romance. Oh the feels during this story.

I am a sucker for dark and angsty and this story gave me my fix and my romance fix all in one. LOVE the whole gritty post apocolyptic thing in here too. Never been a huge zombie fan until the Walking Dead...and honestly I'm really still not but that show's like a train wreck...I just can't look away...but I love your take on this sort of zombie apocolypse.

There isn't enough good ZoNa stuff out there...but I'm thrilled I found this one :D
Blossomninja3 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
wow. I read this all in one go and it has for sure made its way into my favorites. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it (with Nami not remembering any of the Straw Hats) but I am SO glad I kept reading. And now I need to go read some more of your stories :D
yuMeNami chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Awww. that was wonderful!
lampshadedarkness chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Congrats on the totally awesome story :D.
I loved everything about this. You're writing style never gets boring for me. Everyone was in character. And Zombies! Kind of... but good job. I can't wait to read more from you like always. Keep up the great work!
ul-him chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
What an amazing fic, though I feel the final quite rush but it fit just perfect, Im so happy things have end up well for them, not even a zombie Apocalypse can stop the Strawhats, and the part of Zoros bandana was so touching I know you said it wasnt mean to be a complete ZoNa but for me that part make up for it quite well. Looking forward your next OP Fic.
KimuraMinami chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Congrats on the completion of this amazing story! It was a great read!:3
drana0 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Thanks for this wonderful story! I liked the end. Nami and Zoro were totally IC and the bandanna-tying thing was cool too! Keep on writing!
Raikiri80 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Brilliant chapter loved it!
Lightning Boy chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
"I felt the rush of a giant wind behind me as orange and green smoke took to the air and mingled together causing the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever seen in my entire life." I see what you did there. Foreshadowing that their kid is going to have brown hair right? Haha just kidding. But, it was a nice and fitting touch.

CONGRATULATIONS on a remarkable story. I will definitely miss it. The whole zombie theme was unique and interesting and certainly brought a new twist to this lovely fanfic. Plus, I felt that all the characters were all in their respective roles, especially Zoro who I know can be very troublesome to romance with.

Perhaps, you can update the "Bloopers" fanfic you have and share more wonderful Zoro and Nami moments, eh? Anyways, well done and best of luck to you in your future stories, but I highly doubt you will need it since they are already 'Suuppperrrrr' (not in pervert Franky mode btw).

- A big yet quiet fan of yours but just had to say thanks.
Goku's Daughter chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
CONGRATS finishing an enjoyable story! Of course I'm happy it ended well! The writing was greatand I could tell you enjoyed writing it!

THANK YOU FOR A ZOMBIE STORY!
Valechan92 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
noooo it can't be over ç.ç i've really liked your story and of course i hope you're going to write a new one soon! No ZoNa epilogue where Sanji throws up? XD
fmdevil chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
This was a really great read there sis ;], and this capter summed up everything guite nicely, especially the last line. I don't really have much else to say except...

Can't wait to read your next project (or the one after that, or the one after that...), and as always: Keep up the great work ;}
Anonymous Being chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
You wanted my honest opinion so here it is; perfection! You always tell me that you aren't very good at ending stories but the way you ended this one was just perfect. It was exciting, comical, sweet, angst-y and in the end you left us with some feel good ZoNa. I really loved this story and it's awesome to see you continue growing as a writer. The plot was original and a little darker than the usual but thoroughly enjoyable. You never intended to make this a story with romance and yet you delivered some flawless ZoNa moments. Another great story complete. :) Keep it up, Sencho!