Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Guest chapter 39 . 10/7/2015
When will update?
gr8rockstarrox chapter 39 . 10/7/2015
Hey! You mentioned that your muse ran away... Is there any chance that you know when your muse will come running back so that we (poor) readers can have a new chapter to read? Brilliant work so far! If I fail my finals today, it's because of this lovely piece of work which I just couldn't stop reading, much like an addict. Here's to hoping I pass.
Cheers,
gr8rockstarrox
Guest chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
OMG! Congrats to the lovely couple
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2015
Woah! Dramatic cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2015
Finally
lumusmaxima77 chapter 39 . 9/22/2015
and now? ..Please update..
Fely chapter 39 . 9/21/2015
Pleaseeeeew updateeeeeeeeew
ninja888 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Fem Harry is just a poor disguise for slash used by writers without guts to write real slash.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/6/2015
just read this all in one sitting! basically the girl harry fic of my dreams so please update!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/4/2015
Please please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
So... Harry's a big wimp, huh? Always needed to be saved by Prince Charming, acting defiant, but running away without her friends the moment death is near. It's getting more and more unbearable to read by the second. The plot is really good, but the execution is... Now the most memorable thing about Harriet for me is her just screaming at her Dad, not really looking into details, and acting like a ten year old who started puberty very early. I would have thought that she'd mature after all she went through. Though, sorry, I had to point out that her behaviour is kinda disgusting, with how she's willing to give into lust-no-it's-love but then saying how she's got to think of Cedric. I wonder how she'll explain to Cedric why she kissed Draco when she was clearly dating Cedric? Sorry. It's just so frustrating. She had no right to slap Draco for that kiss when she could have stopped his advances instead of weakly protesting. Right now, she's the emboindment of every female character I hate, who think they're so high and mighty, but when push comes to shove, cries and runs away and blames everyone else for her mistakes, and is caught between a... Never mind. But all your other her characters were great, it just felt that you were sacrificing Harriet's personality to get her to react the way you want.

Well, good job for not giving up and keep going.
Flying Basilisk chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Can I just go scoop Pettigrew's brains out with a rusty muggle spoon?
ProudlyANoob chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Got a massive star wars vibe from this chapter... Seemed like a whole LukeDarth Vader scene while Harry was possesed. Lol the mush in the chapter was fun though.
ADarkLord chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE THE SAME INITIALS AS CEDRIC. WOW.
KagamiPiyo chapter 39 . 8/6/2015
My God, this is an amazing story. Love all of it. I hope you update soon. This is absolutely fantastic. Fu fu fu
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »