Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Music24601 chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
OMG OMG OMG! Can't wait to read more!
nikon chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Thank you very much. I still dont like HerxCed -_-
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
getting good can't wait for more
FangedAssassin chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
You monster...
shine lots chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Cedric is going on the hunt? Well, he will be an asset, I suppose.
Beckah Godric-Northman chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Amazing chapter! Ahhh, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon. :o)
Slytherin Studios chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Nicely done.
guest chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
ugh why are hermione and cedric getting together :(

What about ron?

I wanted Draco to be with Harriet on the horocrux hunt..

I love this story but dangit
Deathbringer88 chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Can't be stuffed logging in. This is amazballs. You HAVE to update soon
madame bella lupin chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
omg the suspense,,pls pls make harry and draco reunite soon,,and pls update soon! This one is absolutely too long to wait x(
thanks for update, tho
AllyPotter1196 chapter 34 . 2/23/2014
Hi Stranger,

It's great to have another update, please do so soon. I wonder what'll happen to Ron, is Cedric replacing him? And what about Neville? I hope we see more of Autumn soon, I still think that James/Autumn pairing will be good.

Ally
DevzNJR11 chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
UPDATE ALREADY! PLEASE !
Lightning Lily chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I loved loved LOVED the story. The relationship between Draco and Harry was amazinggg (: I couldn't stop reading! Please update sooooooooon..
Helewisetran chapter 33 . 2/11/2014
Happy new year! I can't wait to read about harriet adventure in finding the horocrox. Is it really going to be James, Sirius, her and draco?
Aster Storm chapter 33 . 2/9/2014
Hey, I love your story so much and everyday I'm looking to see if it's been updated. I love Harriet and Draco together, and I like how you haven't turned Draco into a complete wuss as most other stories do - he still has a lot of Slytherin in him.
You said you'd update within the week when you last updated, but it's now more than a month later - dude, what happened?
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »