Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 43 . 11/30/2016
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter FanFics! And it's definitely my favorite Alive!James, Fem!Harry Fic. I loved it from start to finish.
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 42 . 11/30/2016
Severtumn or Auterus, either way, WOW plot twist indeed. I did not see that coming AT ALL. Strangely though, I actually really like it. I didn't really ship James/Autumn but thought they'd get together anyway, so I'm glad with how that turned out. Also, really glad you didn't do the Ron/Hermione ship, I love Cedric/Hermione!
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Woah, woah, woah, woah, why is Filch calling Minnie 'MUM'?! This is a plot twist I am not prepared for! Is this from the movie adaptation? Because I know it sounds like he's saying mom in the films but he was actually saying ma'am. The mix up had something to do with dialects and accents or something.
zealous soul chapter 43 . 11/12/2016
i love this fic very much... it made me cry a couple of times but still its the best for me.. love the drarry pairing... write more stories like this especially fempotter..
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
This is so frustrating it make me cry like... My god James ditch the blond bimbo love ur daughter Cedric kiss the girl and bimbo bitch please die ... :,/
Bollex chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Omg i cant believe just how well delivered that last scene was, surely keeps me reading. Also you keep changing canon events and i have to say you keep it consistent so congrats! Lovibg this :)
Bollex chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Giving her a rose with every Hufflepuf, how cute is that! Very nice chapter and im freaking out a bit with Draco's behaviour well we shall see what happens ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
i like this story a lot but i don't like james and am very p***** off at him at the moment reasons listed are 1] pretty sure u can actually spend more time protecting your child if ur with her than just seeking vengance over lily voldemort never had a body till fourth year so the neglect was for nothing and despite being minister he does nothing when his daughter is slandered in papers and actually believes it then all summer he knows death eaters are acting up and when harriets name comes out the cup he sides with papers and calls her attention seeking whore. 2] he then listens to peter rather than his daughter even though his daughter was the one abducted in the graveyard and not peter didn't bother trying to discover what happened and despite listening to dumbledore about stopping voldemort returning to power by destroying horocruxes in the past he refuses to believe voldemort has returned and didn't bother trying to find the horocruxes. 3] he then explains he hates his father for not being there for him and years later has done the same thing to his own child if i was harriet i would've disowned him and got adopted by sirius after this chapter and told him he no longer has to worry about his attention seeking whore daughter and can focus on the war he loves so much!
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 26 . 9/18/2016
Fuck you, Harry Potter, for ruining a perfectly good relationship!
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Tell me which chapter Harry and Draco get together in. I don't have patience with these things. PM me your answer.
Sarah chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Damn, I really, really hate Pettigrew, even more than I do normally! Ugh, he's just so SLIMY! Your writing is really good, even though at this point I'm so frustrated with Pettigrew and Harry's family that I want to rip my hair out!
spacesilhouette chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Ughh i have mixed feelings about James... I just get an 'extreme asshole' vibe from him because of what he did to Snape in school... And Snape is my favorite character next to Draco... So you understand my pain here? Lol! I wanna like him cause he's Harry's dad and Harry really looked up to him in the books and all and just ugjhdhsjfjdjfnsdj anyways great fic so far! I really like how you gave Harry a few boyfriends first before jumping right in like most writer's do... The suspense killed me haha! Xx
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
This was a really good chapter, I'm really enjoying this fan fiction thank you
Fallen Jedi 82 chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
*SCREAMS*
Fallen Jedi 82 chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
ITS ONE IN THE MORNING AND I SCREAMED ITS JUST FLUFFY CONVERSATIONS BUT I CANT HANDLE IT
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »