Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
babyvfan chapter 40 . 2/20
Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That last sentence is really making me worried.
babyvfan chapter 39 . 2/20
babyvfan chapter 37 . 2/20
Oh my heart. My dear dear heart.

Now I'm not sure what to make of Autumn since she's having secret meetings with Snape and didn't protest much when they said that he would have sacfrice Harry. I'm liek DUDE, NO!

My heart, though, completely melted with the drarry action we got at the last chapter. So beautiful, so wonderful. I never wanted it to end
babyvfan chapter 36 . 2/20
Hot damn. So one group is heading to the bank, which is the exact same place where the other group is at. And considering one girl is not suppose to be looking for the horoxcues, this should be interesting.

Also, i think you did a good job
babyvfan chapter 33 . 2/20
George, you asshole. Ruin a perfectly good moment. Can't wait to see how this play act
babyvfan chapter 32 . 2/20
I think it's good you had the conversation with Draco and James. It needed to happen, although I still think James is being a hypocrite. He was just like Draco and he ended up being an awesome husband. He should have faith in Harry's decisions
babyvfan chapter 31 . 2/20
Omg. is it possible the more I read, the more amazing the chapters get, because I found yet another chapter that has become my favorite. I think this I love more than my other two favorites because this...Drarry playing quidditch, the golden snitch turning into an engagement ring and us gaining a Drarry proposal, and them making love for the first time.

It was...brilliant. That's the only word I can use to describe this chapter. Absolutely, truly brilliant
babyvfan chapter 30 . 2/20
Oh dear lord...
babyvfan chapter 29 . 2/20
I really really hate to do this to James but...HARRRY TOLD HIM SO. She always knew that Peter was bad news but he refused to listen. Now he finds out Peter is why Lily died, along with his dad. Also I'm sorry to James once more but I'm happy that Harry told him off when he was being a jerk to Draco. You don't get to neglect your daughter for 15 years, then try to act like she's still a little girl who needs her daddy.

I loved the drarry moments. Especially when we find out Draco wants to be with her forever and start a family with Harry. So so sweet
jasperlives chapter 43 . 2/20
I cant believe that this story is over...
no more checking my ffn account after every 2 days...
this is it...
babyvfan chapter 28 . 2/19
Oh dear lord my heart. My heart. Tears are literally pouring from my eyes. Mind you, I'm on the fence when it comes to Dumbledore but this chapter really stab the heart with feels
babyvfan chapter 27 . 2/19
Okay. I totally forgive you for damaging my heart with the previous chapter. This chapter totally made up for it. IT WAS SOOOOOO SWOON-WORTHY. HEARTFELT. I think I love it as much as I love chapter 23.

I won't lie. I was so worried on how you would do the bathroom scene. I had a feeling the spell was bound to happen but I love how you turned it into a complete drarry moment. I love the fact you had Harry be the one to heal Draco. I love the fact you had them blur out their true feelings for each other, admitting that they do in fact love each other. And the piece of resistance: Draco taking Harry's hand, placing it over his scarred chest, and saying "At least now you'll remember...that my heart belongs to you."

My heart just died a sweet, warm breath with that line. it's too beautiful.
babyvfan chapter 26 . 2/19

Why? Just why? After giving us such a tender moment with them, you snatch it right back? Are you serious right now?
babyvfan chapter 25 . 2/19

No joke. Hermione's outbursts came out of the blue and were more than a little uncalled for. After all, she and Harry have been best friends for years. She of all people should know Harry would never lead someone on. However the scene from the party is starting to make sense. Hermione may have feelings for Cedric and she may not know it herself.

As for Drarry *shakes head, amused* These two I swear to God never cease to amaze me. In all fairness, I think Draco jumped the gun too soon after the fact he was getting uncomfortable with Harry digging into his past. And I proud of Harry for standing up to him and not taking any of his crap.
babyvfan chapter 24 . 2/19
Yes yes yes yes yes yes

I love you so much for making this chapter mainly drarry where we have the wonderful kisses, the perverted Draco can be such an idiot and possessive nut and it makes me love him even more.

I also love the scene you had with James and Sirius. The love triangle they were talking about reminded me way too much of James, Lily, and Severus
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »