Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Freckleforce01 chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
So i really have to stop checking the fanfiction updates when i'm at work because every time i see your stories updating i scream like a little girl (Which kind of scares everyone in an office). Wonderful as always, and definitely worth the wait.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Ooh! Lots of poly juice potion going on! As always,this is great even though its been a while since you updated!
Layla Riddle chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
I hope you update soon!
I really love how you portray Harriet and Draco's relationship! I can't wait until their together again!
This story is brilliant!
rockinBallerina chapter 36 . 10/23/2014
Any who how can you be disappointed I really enjoyed this chapter. I seriously can't wait for the next even if dies take 7 more months. Totally worth the wait.
KarouUchiha chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Amazing chapter and it's okay if you take a while to update I completely understand if you feel no motivation to write and forcing it just feels weird but I do love this story.
I am A GOOD BOY chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Yay! Woohoo! :D
i'm so exited about the next chapter! Finally!
Thanks for update! :) ;)
guest chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
IM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!

LOVE THE BONDING BETWEEN DRACO AND JAMES!

still not happy how you have just cast ron aside as part of the golden trio and how you replaced him with cedric. Not happy at all about that.
Chaosassassin1 chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! This story is amazing! Can you please update your Princess Knight story next?
top story chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Finally I've been waiting ages for an update
Thanks so much keep writing please!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
Death Gun chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
Don't even think about ending this suddenly or I will find you and personally kill you, on the other hand, if u keep going a cookie for u ;)
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
just wanted to say I love reading this and that it's AMAZING!
top story chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I hope after tye war harry and james can have a family relationship
Because you got to admit james is a bit of a tool
Who doesn't believe there own daughter?!
top story chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Where's the rest of the story it's been to long
I need to read the rest of the story I'm begging you please update
Please!
top story chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Where's chapter 36 u have to finish the story please!
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »