Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Venus914 chapter 36 . 6/15/2016
I hatecHermione sooo much. If my best friend treated me like she did, especially if ive done nothing wrong then i will kick her to the curb! No forgiveness for that betrayal.
gaysxinspace chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
I love this book so much i just wish Harry wasn't so ooc and I'm kinda getting a damsel in distress vibe but oh well lol other than that I really like it and the drarry pairing! There aren't many good fics with fem Harry and a Draco pairing so kudos to you! :D
ScarletRoofs chapter 43 . 5/31/2016
Oh my God. Can't believe I finished reading this, when I just started yesterday. I literally dropped everything in favor of reading this, and I don't regret it. This story is amazing! I went through an emotional rollercoaster in a matter of hours and seconds! Some parts I was screaming why is this happening, but continuing on it was like...okaaay now its looks so much better. You have to get through the bad to reach the good. And a little patience is always rewarded. I truly loved this story. I'm sure I'll be coming back for a re-read some time. Hope to see some one-shots about the whole family together when baby Lily is a bit older, a little more coherent maybe. Perhaps a birthday or occasion for them to celebrate and marauder style fun (or chaos) ensues. Great job with this story! and thank you for writing and completing it!
lia-leigh chapter 43 . 5/3/2016
LOVED THIS.
lovebird17 chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
I knew there was a reason I did not like Grandfather Potter. Asshole.

So, I really, really, really want to give you a ton of kudos for this chapter. It's awesome! Honestly, I really like (though it frustrates the hell out of me) the fact that unlike in canon, the fact that Voldemort is back doesn't really change anything. They are still manipulating everything.

I love your brain, seriously.
lovebird17 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Hmmmmmm, okay.

So, Augustus is dirty. And that towards his own son and granddaughter. Yikes.

Well, at least we always have Sirius to be as loving as can be.

Please don't kill him off.
lovebird17 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Woah... ok... so regarding my last review, uhhhh, well, I have revised my opinion on James Potter.

He has double the magical abilities that Pettigrew has, and yet Pettigrew manages to Imperio him? Really?

The photograph did fix things a little: now he's simply a loving weakling.

BTW, big, huge, ginormous kudos on Autumn, love her character!
lovebird17 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
So, this has to be said.

I am only halfway through this chapter, so forgive me if James Potter decides to grow a backbone somewhere between where I am at the moment and the end of this chapter.

Because really, that's the point. Where is his freaking backbone?! Apparently he is capable of yelling at his daughter and his friends when they're either telling the truth or telling him something he should listen to. However, when someone who is attempting to manipulate him, malign him or his daughter, or doing something that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of order he does nothing and lets it happen like a spineless idiot. Let me give you some examples.

For one: the way the press is completely and utterly besmirching and slandering not only his name, but his underage daughter's too, especially someone with that kind of power, is insane. He could have them sued for libel like nothing else. And even if it is legal in the Wizarding World of Britain to defame an underage witch, shouldn't he, as her dad, at least try to do something about it. He's acted like a witless Gryffindor all story, instead of the powerful politician he should be, at least let him act like an ignorant fool in favour of his daughter for once.

Secondly, HOW IN THE WORLD DOES DOLORES UMBRIDGE HAVE ACCESS TO (again) AN UNDERAGE WITCH'S MEDICAL RECORDS?! She is not her guardian, she is not family, she is not even a family friend. Medical records, even in the Wizarding World, are sealed. If anything, James Potter should go red with rage that someone read his daughter's medical files. Wasn't he supposed to be a stag? Stags are super protective of their herd, someone threatens them, and well, people tend to find out those antlers aren't just pretty.

Thirdly, if the Potter Patriarch is such a powerful person, shouldn't he at least be boxing his son around the ears, sit him down, tie him up, whatever, and give him a very stern talking to? I refuse to believe that someone as well versed in politics as Augustus Potter doesn't keep very close tabs on who and what is around his son and granddaughter and sees political moves and manipulative tricks a mile coming.

And finally, James Potter has the right to mourn his wife for however long he wishes to, he has the right to surround himself with idiots, he has the right to not listen to his friends, he has the right to date whomever he wishes, hell, he even has the right to be a bipolar moron, he however does not have the right to be portrayed as a charming, intelligent man and not figure out what outsider reporters have been reporting about for ages. He does not have the right to wonder why his daughter seems to be so far removed from him. He does not have the right to be Minister of Magic and not even have a little bit of politician in him.

Although, in canon Fudge was Minister; the wizarding world obviously does not have high standards.

I hope that my rant does not discourage you from writing whatsoever (to even give me that power would be rather silly, as I am a 21 year old who likes gay men a bit too much), you are one of the few het authors I can stomach. I really like your story: your portrayal of Draco is fantastic, I like his character a lot better than canon. Harry is a little to naive, especially because she grew up raised by three bachelors, but she is realistic.

I just really don't like the Potter men up until now. Please tell me they are going to get a clue one of these days.

Purry love,
lovebird17
Mythology216 chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
Hannah Abbot being a muggleborn doesn't make any sense in the context of your story. If both of her parents are muggleborn, that would make her a half-blood.
Alex chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
This is awesome! You are a wonderful writer! I can't wait to see what you do with the fact that Peter Pettigrew works for James Potter! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
Ok, I'm only on chapter 13, but I just have to say, your fix is driving me crazy! It is well written and love the characters personalities. But, everything that could go wrong is and I am soon close to being fed up. This may sound mean, but I mean it in a good way, that I just can't put this down! But... if this story ends unhappily, I will be very mad. Good job!
Espied7 chapter 43 . 3/4/2016
So sweet! Great ending :)
Darcy1994 chapter 43 . 2/26/2016
If you're doing one shots, I'd love to see when Harry and Draco find out that they're having a baby!:)
Theatre Ninja chapter 43 . 2/24/2016
Wow! This was probably one of the most well written, and well developed fem/Harry I've read! Fantastic job and keep up the great work!
JustAnotherFairy chapter 43 . 2/24/2016
I can't believe that the story is over, it was a good run and ended just beautifuly.
1,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »