Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Ambrosia Ice chapter 39 . 5/8
Awh. You just can't bring this story to an end- even if it's a couple more chapters.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 39 . 5/8
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
great chappie update soon
top story chapter 39 . 5/8
Yay can't wait so awesome
Almecestris chapter 31 . 4/28
Protection?
Almecestris chapter 28 . 4/28
Harriet is so weepy. I mean it's fine to cry when it's safe but when there is a fucking battle going on and a werewolf in the immediate vicinity, tears are freaking useless. I get that she's young and all but that's what differentiated canon!Harry from every other average schmuck. So I hate how this Harry is still like this 28 chapters in.
Almecestris chapter 22 . 4/27
Kind of disappointed with all the irrelevant teenage drama going on. And maybe I'm just from a conservative culture (or just Team Draco all the way) but Harry seemed to rush into being Wayne's girlfriend. Not happy with her being with Cedric, and not happy with her being with Wayne AT ALL.
Almecestris chapter 18 . 4/27
Yay! Finally! Some display of maturity from Draco that Harriet definitely needs to learn
Almecestris chapter 17 . 4/27
Too much tears in this chapter! I'm still hoping that Harriet stops being so emotional about everything and just freaking grow up! I'm just as frustrated with her as I was with canon!Harry in OoTP.
Almecestris chapter 5 . 4/27
LOVING THIS!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 4/17
Hm
Please make a sequel
rockinBallerina chapter 38 . 4/14
Oh no. I hope she finds them or her dad soon.
Please uptade soon and it would be perfect if you can made a sequel
Ella.katt.45 chapter 38 . 4/13
Pleasee make a sequel after the war! :DDD that would be amazing !
Your story its awesome by the way.
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »