Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Uh, accio locket?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2017
LOL Draco
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
I really dont like Cedric, hate James, dispise...loath Pettigrew and Umbridge. Harry is bloody idiot and stubborn fool. I LIKE this Draco. Lol
Rooster chapter 43 . 7/2/2017
Superb fabulous wonderful fic..enjoyed it greatly
Rando65 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
I was so tempted to stop reading when you called it the sorcerers stone...
Alexa chapter 43 . 6/9/2017
Omg the best storiy I've read of Harriet x Draco! omg their children are so cute 3 thanks for share this story...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2017
How did she cheat the first task?
jliu1128 chapter 43 . 5/21/2017
This is one of my favorites! Loved it so much and I'm glad it wasn't rushed like a lot of fanfics are. I love femHarry so much more than the original one lol.
GaaraRules29 chapter 43 . 5/9/2017
Oh god that story was brilliant, I just have to say thank you so much for writing it :) absolutely amazing, big thumbs up :D
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
U have to pair Hermione with Ron! U just have to! bts sorry for sounding soo demanding but yes, u have to. Can't wait to read the next chapter
Fred Weasley chapter 13 . 4/8/2017
I just can't wait for the DA. OMG, OMG this story is so bloody brilliant! Thank you sooo much for lightening up my day everyday! Can't wait for the next chapter. Can u pls include some more Fred and George jokes? Can't wait to start reading the next chapter!
Fred Weasley chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
why did pettigrew imperio james?! Ugh...i feel sooo angry keep up the good work!
Fred Weasley chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
This chapter was amazing!and so emotional, i simply loved it!
chucktastic chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
And I was hoping to finally be done with Cedric!
luvHufflepuff2003 chapter 24 . 3/12/2017