Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
LOVED. IT.

Update soon, please! :)
sunsethill chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
The proposal story really was cute. I think I realized all along that James was just making poor choices, but really did love Harry greatly. I'm surprised that Sirius didn't feel it necessary to comment on Draco's strange reaction to who he had wounded. But I guess you couldn't make it too easy for Harry and Draco. Although I must put my vote in for the angst between them to not last too long. I actually want her to learn occlumency and then be able to help Draco keep his cover. Ah well, we will see what happens!
sunsethill chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Very nice job on the reconciation of James and Harry. And Draco is so very grown up in this chapter. It makes me sad.
Call Me Crazy 'Cause I Am chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
amazing story! please update soon!

em
Malfoy chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
oH my lord, this is the best story I have ever read.
Please update, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I don't have anything against canon, in fact, you more of less gain my respect in doing that, but if I want to read a story where Harry/Harriet even more stupider than canon, even more fucked over by even MORE people, I'll just read a crappy cliche Dark/Yaoi Story.
Somehow, it's like you just use canon to make moment, more and more unbearable, and it's become quickly... unbearable, yes, that's obvious.
PS: Huh, I think I'm in the wrong chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
so cute
AlphaOmega314 chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
I really love this story! It has to be one of my favourites :-)
itisfinished12062015 chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Oh I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The scene with Draco and Sirius from before was well written. However I had to say this chapter was the best, with all the funny stories and father-daughter moments. So much fun to read. Thanks for the update.
jkl chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
omg that was such a sweet family moment will harry hate draco at first sight? or will she give him a truce
Bill S chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
I really like this story, even more than TPG series. I like that you stick somewhat true to the book but also have differences that are realistic if James lived. Please update soon. Also, when are you making an update of Phoenix Tears?
NKloveNK chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
That's so great I can't wait for next chapter, oh my Draco & Harriet
Thank you!
Lordban chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
That proposal scene, even indirectly retold, is probably the best I have read on involving Lily and James.
Natasya Ivashkov chapter 19 . 8/14/2013