Reviews for Harriet Potter and the Minister of Magic
zeo chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
thanks, this was great birthday present for me. Please update soon, will Autumn and James have a romance?
HiddenAngelWithWhiteWings chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Go DracoxHarry!
Animefreak1145 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
'Mature' romance,eh?Im curious on how your going to continue their romance when Harry kinda hates Draco now...though I kind of see if they 'hide' their hidden passions for each other for too long THEN they would have 'mature' romance...that's what I think...CONTINUE THE AWESOMENESS! YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING! XD
galyardt chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Quick question how many chaps are you going to make this
Freckleforce01 chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Poor draco
bloomnskyrules chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I loved the chapter! Autumn will not end up with James right? It's very weird to think of James being with anyone other than Lily! Maybe Autumn and Sirius? I can't wait to read about Draco and Harriet's relationship! Will she find out that he has a Dark Mark? Will she forgive him?
Diverging Patronus chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Poor Draco :'( ! I love the story of Lilly and James...it seemed like the almighty wake up call...or maybe that's the irony on my part..but still I loved it! And Sorius is funny! :)
Update soon!...can't wait for the romance to get kicked off! O_o
Elizabeth Katherine Black chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Will draco tell harry about being a spy?
NKloveNK chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
Thank you so much!
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Yes I am seriously looking forward to some quality fem-Harry/Draco stuff. Thanks for writing for us. Do you know of any other good fem-Harry stories out there? I'm pretty sure you've written a few others (or I'm totally wrong and confusing you with someone else, lol) but I'm always on the lookout. I enjoy gender changes in well known stories : fem-Harry, fem-Tony Stark...
Animefreak1145 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
You know...when I caught up to your story to this chapter...you were making it difficult to not like Cedric.I mean I like him with Harry but I like Draco with Harry more,it's just that...I can't hate Cedric for having I honestly thought that you were going to kill him off(yes cruel I know!) but I didn't want to be sad about their breakup or whatever to my surprise when you killed Lucius off instead of now...I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of sad and confusing moments between Draco and Harry in the upcoming chapters...POOR DRACO! DX I CANT IMAGINE HAVING TO LIVE LIKE THAT! :,,,,,,( YOUR DOING AN AWESOME JOB BY THE WAY! I love the loooong chapters,makes me feel satisfied until you do those cliffhangers of course.(that just gets me mad!) I LOVE YOUR ONESHOTS SOOOO CUTE! I'm gonna go check out your other stories sooooo
BYE FELLOW HARRY POTTER FAN! XD
crisis what crisis chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
OW MY HEART. WHY YA GOTTA RIP IT OUT LIKE THAT.
I love this fic. You totally converted me into loving Fem!Harry because your Harriet is absolutely real and fascinating and makes me wish Harriet was the Girl Who Lived.
LUCIUS DIED. Oh my god. Wow. You're making me feel for Draco here, which almost never happens. I actually dislike his character in the books but this story is making me reconsider him.
Anyway, thanks for an excellent, heart breaking chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
so intense love it...want so much more...(hands up btw)
Jack chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hey I was a huge fan of your AAA series, I know you discontinued it because you felt embarrassed about it looking back but is there anywhere we could read it again? I totally understand where you're coming from but it was just a fun one for me and even though I'm not as into HP fanfiction these days, it's one I enjoy rereading every now and then.

Thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Maybe something is wrong with me, but I DO think perverted 14 year old is adorable! - Not quite as adorable as jealous!Draco though! ;)
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »