Reviews for How to Ask a Musketeer to Marry You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ahahaha oh my gosh it was soooo funny!;)
You are a real talent:)
Love your stories!
mollienaturerocks chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i can't help but laugh the window's exploded!
Turquisea chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
XD LOL! c-can't type poperty night nw ! Too mach laughing!
Petrocisawesome chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
To tell you the truth, I actually burst out laughing right after Aramina yelled "YES!" And the last line was priceless! You really have an amazing talent. Could you write more "Barbie and the Three Musketeers" stories? Your other stories are awesome too, I just can't stop reading them! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love the last line
Spirit Ella chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was sooooo cute! I loved it! You do have talent for writing stories about this movie ;) All real characters were completely IC, and that's really good
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing job! :D
Lyssita Lennon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww, this was really cute. I love how Anthony's nerves are catchy- passing 'em along to Greg and Richard; I'm sure Louis was just plain terrified. Lolz.

I think my favorite proposal scene had to be Corinne and Louis'. That was just adorable.. and deadly! Good thing Corinne's got some great reflexes. ;)
Aramina was awesome. Anthony hadn't even gotten the words out and she was already screaming yes. She's just so cute.
Monsieur Treville was right about how Greg should've sang his proposal. And Richard was absolutely wonderful!

Over all, nice job! It's great to see these guys in use after some time spent in limbo, lolz. Just remember to keep an eye on that grammer!
Aria Saeryen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
D Yay! What an awesome and fun story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very sweet story! Keep them up!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lol great chapter! Shit hear cmes my mom! Closes my ears and waits for the yelling to start