Reviews for Trick of the Dark
Michelle chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Please please please update this I'm hanging on the edge of my seat
Michelle chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Please finish this story what you have started was really good
megxloki chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
ammmaazziinng! chapter 6 quick! message me when uve done it! its absoloutely amazing!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
please update!
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I love this! I've read it so many times (but only recently gotten an account to review it with). How long until the next chapter is published hun? This is amazing, I can't wait!
TheHeirToAsgard chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh my God, I just found this at school and sent it to myself to read at home. Good job I did that too, I think I've just melted into the carpet. This is wonderful! I need to know what she says to Odin... Ugh, I love you. I will hunt you down and marry you for this wonderful piece of work!
Jotunn Princess chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Loving it so far! please update it soon :)
ShadowRuler chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Please continue your story
lost-in-elysium chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I'm enjoying this story very much. It's nice to see that Heimdall was accepting of the situation, despite his dislike for Loki. Sif being pregnant was a shocker for me; I really didn't expect it, but this plot twist makes the story all the more complicated. Sif wants only Frigga and Odin to know who the father of her unborn child, but I'm wondering if it's possible that Thor could somehow find out. I'm interested to see what her relationship with Loki was like before the incident, and how the god of Thunder will react to these startling revelations when - or if - he finds out.

Keep up the good work! This fanfic is very well-written and I'm curious to see what's going to happen next.
OkamiTiva22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very Interesting Plot line :) Loving the story so far! :)
horrorstar100 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
please continue
0smiley0 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I look frward to your updates. I hope Loki is found before the Avengers fiasco. I'm glad for that first flasback I thought it was important to find out how these two came together. It seems if Odin is a little angry with Sif. Yes I'd wonder too if I knew the relatoionship they had in public was anything to go on. Sif admits her selfishness about Loki as king but what made her go to Thor and betray Loki?
skydancer2ooo chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
That first kiss must been long ago. It started off as a game for Loki. Loki, liked it a little too much but never spoke of it to anyone. So Sif decided to grow more openly hostile to cover her true feelings about it. That was a nice start. I bet it confused them both so the dealt with it by being horrible to one another for years possibly centuries. Something major had to have happen for them to finally give in. I can't wait to find what that is.

So Odin is aware people had open hostility towards Loki. That is interesting. Has Odin finally seen Loki's POV? Has he evaluated his own actions in regards to how he treated Loki, or is it he had plans for her and Thor? I hope it was a bit of both. And if it is who had he planned Loki to marry?

I hope Sif can convenience the All-Father of Loki's survival. Good chapter, update soon.
ShadowRuler chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
well,this is going to be interesting story...
stxrdusty chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Yay yay yay! Excitement! I love this story so hardcore! I can't wait for more! :D