Reviews for Narutos shonen ai game
ckirkes2427 chapter 6 . 4/13
ok that was funny I feel bad for Minato I hope Kashina talks sense to him. I love the idea of this story and I hope you update soon. I vote for Shino and Shikamaru for Naruto.
ckirkes2427 chapter 3 . 4/13
I vote Shino with Naruto!
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Loving this story so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Roflmao that is soooooo funny can't wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I hope you pair this Kakashi/Naruto. I love this fic.
Crazyclown94 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
i really like the uke thing like protect me aura, it would be fun to see what naruto can buy with his points and also the break lines between scence are missing, but fun and diffrent story all in all. continue
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Interesting story so far. I would prefer Naru as seme but I cant find myself caring about that too much right now. Can't wait for ur next update.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
this is a good story, but there are a LOT of spelling mistakes and using the wrong word
FussyFox chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
lol nice
doodlertoday chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
really funny :P
mikan27lover chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
lol I had a feeling minato just got prank by naruto XD
poor Naruto is totally surround by pervert.. even his dad is one *sweatdrop* (It is a trend or something.. I mean all the powerful ninja tend to be either shameless pervert like jiraiya&kakashi or closet pervert like Sandaime hokage lol) It's a wonder for him to not end up like jiraiya since he spend 2 years and a half training with said perv.. then again naruto also spend all those time seeing jiraiya's pervert tendency leading him to self-destructed (As jiraiya end up got beating by a bunch of scary and Furious womens in towels)
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Oh, man Minato sure got served there didn't he? That's one of the reasons I don't like those kinds of games. Yeah, having all those choices is amazing, but you also have ALL THOSE CHOICES!
FussyFox chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
good story so far however your spelling needs some improvement . Poor spelling makes sentences hard to read.
i hope to read more of your story soon
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Man, having to purposely choose certain 'aspects' of yourself would certainly be discomfiting. And geeze, no wonder he always had problems with control! Starting out in life with a negative really sucks.