Reviews for Narutos shonen ai game
strabimonx chapter 9 . 3/2
Next chapter please
please update soon
to short please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
aw man such a long wait for so little
fireforge92 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
update soon... Please?
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Boy that sure would get aggravating after awhile. Especially if you didn't know what it was that was killing you in the first place!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Arcami chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I think this is good though seeing that it is over two years old and I don't know when u restarted this. Also it is a good plot and the game system is different than others as it follows the gamer manga. Also with the addition of the shonen ai part is actually very different too seeing as no one has even done that seeing they either don't like it, or they can't think of a way to incorporate it into the system. Also with the pairings, I'm not sure if you are set on having Itachi, Kurama, or Shino as Naruto's lover, but could you try to put Naruto with Shikamaru. With what you said about having a stable mind to guide him, Shikamaru would be extremely helpful for Naruto to keep him grounded and even help him grow as a person. Also with this chapter, it would be easier for him to build a relationship with him too. All in all, I'm interested to see where you take it. I only have a word of advice, try to explain the changes that you made in the story that differ from the actual manga, seeing as there are few things that are different than what we are use to.
Good Luck,
Arcami
Muxi chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I'm a bit confused about the timeline. I'm quite sure Itachi wasn't an ANBU when Naruto was born... Are you making him older or something? Also Tsunade wasn't in the village at that time... Are you talking author privileges in these matters? Thanks for writing
Reaver216 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
He should show a strong intrest in Tsunade mild intrest in Jiraya no intrest in Orochimaru or Danzo you should have said he could dislike someone too
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Why is it in the negatives theres 'Lost Zabuza' and plus 250?
If its a negative shouldnt it minus 250?
And why would zabuza dying gain you points?
Am i missing something here?
Backstory or something?
If i am shouldnt that be in the positives or something?
I like Zabuza...i am so confused...
I think this is the first time ive ever prayed for a typo... /
And oh god. Soft face? Im already watching as he leans more towards the uke section...i wonder if Kyubbi's advising that on purpose...and what is spicy hair? Does that mean spikey?
Well whatever, im sure it'll be cleared up soon...
Good start otherwise, and im really looking forward to the rest!
Seleneskysong chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Please, please have Naruto with Kiba at first before he ends up with Kurama/Kyuubi. Though Shino would be my second choice. I personally think Itachi is mentally damaged and the Uchiha massacre will complicate any relationship attempt. While having someone the same age to explore and mature with will help Naruto's character development, having Naruto paired up long term with someone who doesn't know about the game and only remembers his current life (and can be considered an NPC) wouldn't work in the long run. Personally, I think that it should take a long while before Naruto is powerful enough to summon Kurama and Naruto needs someone to help him emotionally and physically outside of his mindscape. Also having Naruto paired up with someone (especially from the canine clan) will give Kurama the opportunity to develop and realize his own feelings (plus I think that a jealous and possessive Kurama will be quite entertaining).

As for Naruto's guardian. Tsume Inuzuka would be my favorite choice since it would allow Naruto and Kiba to grow up together. The Inuzuka clan is respected, pack oriented and protective of its members, such an environment would help Naruto heal from his previous life's trauma. Naruto's adorable appearance would probably cause humorous protective reactions from the clan while the claws and small fangs would be more easily accepted if he grows up in the Inuzuka clan. The Inuzuka's wouldn't be considered a political clan with the ability to control Naruto or influence the vote; plus Naruto's normal or heavy interest would probably be written off as an infant looking for a protective maternal presence.

However, I also think that Tsunade is the most logical choice and mild or normal interest from Naruto shouldn't cause suspicions or objections since she is also a woman (sexist I know), from one of the founding clans, related to Naruto, is a highly respected legend, a medic nin, raising Naruto would keep her in the village, and at this point she hasn't gone on a 10yr gambling and drinking binge.

While it would be interesting to have Naruto grow up considering Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji or Sasuke and Itachi as siblings (or clanmates) the Hyuuga and Uchiha would object if the other was chosen since they wouldn't want the other to have more political power, plus I believe the rumours that the Kyuubi can and was controlled by the Sharrigan was already being spread at this time so having Naruto live with the Uchiha would be considered extremely suspicious so Itachi is also out (plus he's too young to take care of an infant).

Jiraya is a spymaster and couldn't take care of an infant outside of the village. Plus I think most people would object to him being Naruto's guardian because he's an irresponsible "super pervert".

Danzo would try to turn Naruto into an emotionless weapon and everyone knows that. Rochimaru is stated as suspicious and has no reason to be considered. (Was his name suppose to be similar to a certain snake sannin on purpose?)

Anyways, I would go with either Tsume or Tsunade as an appropriate guardian that will have great story development potential.

I have been enjoying this story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter.
ckirkes2427 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
normal interest in tsunade.
demonsinger chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Showing mild interest towards group eight please
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I always thought the best option was to rotate his care, that way he'd come to appreciate them all, not just hold his loyalty to one (that'd negate the favoritism in later years that they each fear).

All I can say for sure is NOT Danzo, the commanders, Uchiha or Inuzuka (since he's chosen an Uke type body, being in an alpha/beta/omega oriented clan would make him a target for bullying within the clan. Likely to either make him depressed or quicker to anger. Neither is good.). SO I'd say yes to the clan council and greater clans taking care of him. But specifically? I just can't decide.