Reviews for Love Through Another's Eyes
Edward is so annoying! Affected much? Hahahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Edward is so dumb. Whyyyyyy? Masochist much? Loool
lmb1 chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
I absolutely love the story and the wedding was perfect. You are making me nervous with the vague references to his health. These two deserve happiness, but I am sensing some future angst!?
TrulyOutrageous chapter 56 . 8/3/2014
Yay! So happy they are married now. Love the other pov's especially Emmett's and Suzanne's.
lovedwardalways chapter 56 . 8/1/2014
I am glad to see the writers block was concurred and you have continued. I think Emmett was my favorite he is so funny. Love the last minute bouquet. Yes Edward is finally content in his life.
danielle.antieau.1 chapter 55 . 7/31/2014
I love it and can't wait to see were it goes I need more :)
ze1uh chapter 56 . 7/30/2014
How I've missed this story! Loved hearing from Edward's grandmother. So sweet!
dreamiedreamer chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I actually do not feel sorry for Edward at all, he was so naive and so easily taken in by a pretty face and a few well placed fake sweetness. When Kate insisted on calling him Eddie that should be the first warning bell.
dreamiedreamer chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Well it is Edward's own pigheadedness that get him in his situation with Kate. If he just stopped and examined his heart a bit he would have avoided a world of hurt.
dreamiedreamer chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Looks like Kate has met her poison snake in Royce King, I hope he will be her down fall. I can't believe that she will be a marriage counsellor, is she going to advise the wife to spend money to safe the marriage? Since she so believes in power and wealth you would think that she would choose a much more high profile job, being a therapist is like a poor relation of doctors.
dreamiedreamer chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Jasper is so right, Edward is dumber than I thought as well. Stupid, stupid man.
dreamiedreamer chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
What the fuck, indeed. How long does Kate think she can use this excuse for? Edward supposed to a paediatrician for goodness sake and she is drinking wine as well.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 56 . 7/30/2014
Oh Judy, how I have missed this story. So glad your writer's block has lifted. You did an amazing job with each of the POV and I loved Suzanne's the most. Looking forward to what you have in-store for the honeymoon!
DutchGirl01 chapter 56 . 7/30/2014
Absolutely loved this chapter, great work as always.
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »