Reviews for Love Through Another's Eyes
jk chapter 50 . 5/1
bella turned into a completely different creature..."I can never go back to Seattle!" LA GASP!

why the fuck not? cause your a pussy bitch and cant take people talking shit? Cause jasper is there and you don't want to face what a nasty fucking whore you are?
You fuck a married man while you have a boyfriend...one that just told you he loves you. You don't break up with him even though you know you love someone else...even though that someone else deserves no fucking love from you...he rips your relationship apart at the seams even though he been married for 4 years and is trying to get his hoe pregnant...fuck him and fuck you
jk chapter 49 . 5/1
just when you thought this shit couldn't get any cheesier..."I want to make sweet sweet love to you"...LOL

"oh Edward we mustn't"
"why not my love"
"because when you say stupid shit my pussy dries up"

LOL
jk chapter 48 . 5/1
bella is entirely to placating.
oh its fine
don't take all the blame
lets not speak of it
god shes such a fucking push over...shes barely a person!
jk chapter 47 . 5/1
Edward ditched you for no reason for SIX MONTHS but hes here now...go running bella like the pathetic fucking desparate cunt you are!

Like Edward couldn't have seen bella during the divorce...ya right
jk chapter 46 . 5/1
Edward thought that 25 million was a reasonable divorce settlement? But he went BALLISTIC over less then 100k of shopping his wife did?
Red fucking Flag! Edwards a cheap ass motherfucker!
jk chapter 45 . 5/1
I wonder how many caught this.

At the beginning of their marriage Edward was PISSED that his wife bought a 60k car and bought like 10 grand in clothes...yet in the divorce shes asking for 25 MILLION...He must have it if shes asking for that much...soooooo why in the fuck was he mad that she spent 70 grand? I don't get. Sounds like Edward is a cheap piece of shit to me.
sure 70k is a lot for us normal folk but if he has millions sitting around why is he being such a stingy piece of shit?
and now hes saying she can have the money...I don't care about the money...I swear to fuck if he give kate a shit load of money I'm gonna be PISSED
jk chapter 44 . 5/1
WAIT WAIT WAIT BACK THE HELL UP...ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND HE STILL HASNT EVEN SERVED THE DIVORCE PAPERS?

WOW I HOPE BELLA NEVER TAKES HIS STUPID ASS BACK...
its been a month a half since Edwards been with kate and he says...my marriage is over...ummm hasn't it been for awhile?
jk chapter 43 . 5/1
it is here that I let the darkness consume me? what is this crap?

its like a different person has been writing the last ten chapters...

Edward has turned into a emo girl...Remember writer Edward is supposed to be a man...so your supposed to write him like one dumbass
jk chapter 42 . 5/1
funny how he was saying in the beginning of this story that he never really had a relationship that he dated but they were all vapid whores...changing his tune now with this Carmen bullshit...why not just have him fuck his way through the whole twilight cast ...kate Carmen bella irina Tanya...who else? esme rose alice...go for it
I couldn't really hate Edward more then I already do...and whats this shit about them having to stay away from each other? no they don't...they just cant be seen touching or whatever...and kate has no proof that they fucked...so whats the problem? Edward hasn't seen bella in a month...for no mother fucking reason!
this is just pure bullshit, every fucking chapter just bullshit
jk chapter 40 . 5/1
wow...that was the most pathetic sex EVER LOL how embarrassing!
jk chapter 38 . 5/1
whats all this our hearts beat as one bullshit?

like its a damn love story...LOL their cheating...both of them and fuck I almost puked when I read the last chapter...excuse when I skimmed chapter 37... Edward was JUST trying to have a baby with someone else...
he was JUST jealous of kate and king...
he was just flirting with irina...and you try to make their sex all...we are one...two bodies one heart...its just a goddamn joke
jk chapter 37 . 5/1
ya I have some fucking thoughts on chapter 36...there was nothing hot about that chapter...its was hard to read actually.
I'm not nearly done with you baby...LOL when he said that ...what a joke. why even say that Edward you literally just started so you know "DUH" NOTHING HOT ABOUT A IDIOT.
Edward asks bella if shes PROTECTED from pregnancy...then sticks his filthy cock in her, um Edward...you've been having unprotected sex with YOUR WIFE and YOUR WIFE has been cheating on you...but you think its ok to stick your dick in bella without a condom?/ without being tested?/
and he makes "love" with kate...but he fucks bella like a whore?/
I don't get it I just don't get...I hate this Edward so motherfucking much...he does something stupid or a lot of things stupid in every fucking chapter!
HAHAHAHA its like Edwards character is being written by a girl that has no fucking clue.

Again I don't understand Edward. He sees kate with king and gets all jealous...goes to bella says times up...drags her to a bank of elevaters then tells her "you don't want me, trust me" ummmm ooookkk then what the fuck are you doing dragging bella away dumbshit?

and bella replys with " I want and trust you"
ummmmm you don't even know Edward bella, why in the fuck would you trust him? and did you break up with your fucking BOYFRIEND before taking off with whoreward? dumb cunt, cheating fucking whore
jk chapter 35 . 5/1
I don't understand Edward.
I thought it was already over. Kates been living in her office for weeks. So why is Edward "livid" when her work calls? Why is he leaving messages for her saying if shes with king its "game over"? I thought it already was?
Why is he going to bella saying times up? Cause hes jealous of kate and king? he sees them together then runs to bella saying times up? Edwards a fucking piece of shit...if chapter 35 hasn't proved that, I don't know what will. Like that incident with irini wasn't proof enough. EDWARDS A PIECE OF SHIT
jk chapter 34 . 5/1
LIES? all lies Edward? noooo not all lies...just weeks ago you were trying to have a fucking baby with another woman...bella be damned right/?

shit I wish kate was pregnant with Edwards baby...then maybe bella would grow a fucking brain and fall for jasper!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »