Reviews for The Mysterious Mr Pond
Tipper chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
This story is beautiful in its simplicity. Not too long or complicated, but with a wonderful plot and a sweet ending. I'm stunned more people don't know about it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Oh, that was really super interesting! Really great story, loved it :)
Winged-panther1 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I loved this story so much and how you did it justice to the characters and felt like Moffet himself wrote it
Ledgea chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Ohh, I really really like it.
I love Alfie's character and to make him meet Rory was just a wonderful idea. The end is so heartbreaking but it is what makes it a very good story.
Thank you very much for your story which I enjoyed greatly.
pnfpixie chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
This was great! I loved it!
Toaofwriting chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This is beautiful. It really hit me in the feels, and involved two of my favorite Doctor Who characters. Well done on crafting a masterpiece.
Ali chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Wow. This was one of the first stories on this site that I finished reading and immediately said "damn that was a good story."
I love how you put in paradoxes and you kept the characters in character!
Rose chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
This story was a great read, Rory is always adorable. Loved seeing him as BAMF. The plot was great and so were the characters, although I think Martha would have not researched Rory if he mentioned the Doctor. The ending really was sad, but it was awesome. Great job. :3
PinkHairedZebra chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I love this one. It is great :D
Fawe chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I really enjoyed this, and think you could have lots more fun with Alfie if you choose to. Though your Latin's a little off...
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
AWWWWWWW! This was sooooooooooooooo sweet and beautifuland fantastic etc. etc. You did a wonderful job on this story! Keep it up with your future ones! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
awesome! I love Alfiie he is such a great character! :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
LOVE IT!
Animus et Anima chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
I read the first chapter ages ago and I thought I followed the story... Guess not. But I loved this story. :)
steelneena chapter 8 . 10/9/2012