Reviews for The Buzzards and the Bees
Mrs. Nose chapter 4 . 5/21
This was one of the funniest stories I've ever read on this site! XD
Again, you have no idea how much I laughed. The last part when Misty talked about their babies and Ash just agreed was just brilliant XDDD.
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 5/21
LOL
You have no idea how much I laughed at this. I'm still laughing tbh.
Pikachu is more knowledgeable than Ash about boy/girl stuff LOL. AND THE PANTIES LOL Too funny.
cake0108 chapter 4 . 4/26
Lol this was too awesome
cake0108 chapter 1 . 4/25
Lol poor ash
anjumstar chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
This was a great story idea! Geez, Misty on her period...not great for anyone. And your writing is very good. My one thing would be that your pacing was very slow at points-a rarety on this site; it's usually the opposite problem. But some things seemed to really go on, like when Ash was offering Misty the bacon and no one could believe it. This story takes place over a very short period of time, yet it felt like we were going slower than the story would if it were happening in real time before us, you know? So just a bit slow. I almost wish that you had condensed all the scenes and just made it a longer oneshot. I think that's what the essence of the story called for. I liked it being multiple chapters too, though.

Also, period blood stains just look brown. Not red at all. But aside from those little things you did some great work! I especially liked the team rocket motto that you put in the 3rd chapter. That was funny. And how Brock handled the situation in general was completely in character. Lastly, I liked the homage to the episode The Heartbreak Of Brock with the famous 'we'll me married someday too,' line there at the end. Great piece!
holly0225 chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Oh my goodness I laughed so hard thru the entire story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Oh Brocko deserves a loving lady in little lingerie
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Oh Ash is such a sweety
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I have read this before but it's still hilarious. Ash and Pikachu are so spot on
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Oh GOD! As soon as I saw that ASH was doing the laundry I knew EXACTLY what was gonna happen! I could not stop laughing! I always wondered what would happen in these kinds of situations! It was FANTASTIC!
dashdashdashdash chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Wow, that was awesome xD I only caught one spelling mistake in here the entire time I read it, and it was so miniscule it didn't even make a difference. Fantastic work! :D

-LagomorphKing
dashdashdashdash chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
It's kinda depressing how they're mistaking a period as a life and death situation xD this should be an interesting read.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Oh ADORABLE.
Oh geez, well that was truly truly charming.
Props for making a fic about menstruation without it ever becoming immature, or having any of the characters be immature about it either. Really charming way to let the characters muse on how much they mean to one another. Loved Misty's shyness while explaining about swimming, and totally totally loved the bit at the end with babies. Really cute. Congrats on another fantastic story. I just wish I'd read this ages ago when you first published it!
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Great scene. Loved the reappearance of the bit where Ash only knows "period" as a form of punctuation.