Reviews for Fragments
J chapter 18 . 1/20
I cannot even describe how amazing this is! Can't wait for the next one!
lost0and0found chapter 11 . 1/21
I liked how natural their banter sounds-nice Lit dynamics, thumbs up! Loved the 'metal body suit' reference immensely :D almost as much as I loved the final sentence of this chapter-it said a lot in just a couple of words...
lost0and0found chapter 4 . 1/21
Matt and Chris do sound crazy, but it's that wonderful, hilarious kind of crazy all GG fans love - good, good job! :)
"Is that Scrooge? Tell him we said hi" - pure greatness :D
lost0and0found chapter 9 . 1/21
Okay, if you don't mind some criticism, because here it is. If you do mind, though, feel free to ignore me and call me wicked, fair enough.
However, because I think it's fair to be honest, on with what I think - after Jess' backing off parking lot scene (which was a brilliant move, both unexpected and very him) their getting back together at the park seems somehow... random. Of all the parks in Philly, he was on that particular bench after she had somehow coincidentally bumped into his book just minutes ago and had a friendly conversation with a stranger who had her figured out in mere seconds. It just sounds too much at once to me. One coincidence is okay, there were too many. Honestly, I do like the idea of Rory commenting on Jess' book with a stranger, I just think she would go in a bookshop more or less consciously looking for the Jess Mariano stack of copies and then, maybe, she would go to Truncheon to look for him because a closure is a closure... or something. However, pardon me if I'm getting over myself, I do like your story and I think you've got a very good hold over your characters, maybe that's why I'm overreacting about their (finally) wrapping it up - for a couple who chased after one another for years, coincidentally bumping into each other seemed somehow... accidental. You're the author, though, so you're one to best judge your own story. I'm reading on, of course, and if you don't mind, I'll honestly share my thoughts again.
* The parking lot scene where Jess bolted - brilliance! I do think you've got the characters figured out because of scenes like this one.
Okay, enough now - my cue to shut up and read on :)
lost0and0found chapter 1 . 1/20
I like your writing. The story starts smoothly without indulging into too much detail (thumbs up!) I like your take on Jess - his inner debate sounds natural. I like how realistic his aftermath feelings are - he's not swooning over Rory, he isn't driven by 'blind fury' or anything - he's just admitting to himself she screwed him over and even though, he still can't ignore her (although that may be a wise thing to do...) My fave sentence so far is 'He was tired of making excuses for her.' It summarizes their situation brilliantly. Good job! :)
satoz chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
xD really enjoying your portrayal of Matt and Chris, it's interesting
and yay for paint fights!
looking forward to the next chapter :)
satoz chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
yay :)
satoz chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
doesnt always go up though :(
satoz chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
why Rory? :(
satoz chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
LOL Rory xD
I'm actually curious in the series if Rory ever mentioned to anyone that she kissed Jess at Truncheon
satoz chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
damn you filler chapter! QAQ
satoz chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
QAQ noooooooooooooooooooooo
satoz chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
._. Luke needs to be in the loop.
good chapter :)
satoz chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
:D yay a Rory POV
satoz chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
kinda curious what Rory's been up to :)