Reviews for The Meddlesome Fact
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You know I love James/Teddy, so at first I didn't know how I would like Al/Teddy, butttt I loved it! :D

Yeah, I liked how he had a few meaningful relationships instead of lots of flings. Loved the mention of Vicnev btw :)

I just loved Al in this. The way he is a little smartass is perfect.

Love them together!
lowi chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
:D WHY MEW WHY. This is sooo perfect and just might have been exactly what I needed to get my muse back AND WHHYYYYY this is adorable.

I loved this from the start to the ending, and when Albus filled in on Teddy's sentences I pretty much giggled to death because that was hilarious and so cute and UGGGHHHH FEELS, MEW, FEELS.

And just all of it all right. This is wonderful, in every possible way and then a few more.

You're the best, hun. :3
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! I'm so happy that the two of them did end up together at the end, first of all, and I adore the way you finished the oneshot. I really like that you included Vicnev and Mollychael as well, you know I love those pairings! I like how it took Teddy a while to realize that he belonged with Al, and how you had him date Victoire, Molly, and Dom before he actually realized that it was Al who he truly loved. Haha, the way Al corrects Teddy's grammar is hilarious, also, and I loved Teddy's reaction at the end - 'it was such a thin line, the line between loving and wanting to kill a loved one'. I adored that line, and also the last couple lines of the fic were pure awesomeness. I like that you added a bit of conflict by having them not talking for a little while, but then made the ending happy and sweet and funny. Love the way they were friends first, also, and I adore your characterizations of both boys. As always, wonderful job!