Reviews for Sherlock Stockholmes
CAIDEN chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE! NICE CONSULTATION BRO... IT WAS... PERFECT... *SNIFFLE SNIFFLE* WAAAAAHHHHHH ITS GOOOOOONE! NOW IMMA STALK YOUR STORIES. BE PREPARED!
Petrichor503 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Wow is it hot in here or is it just me blimey this is is so HOT! Please next chapter, next chapter!
Sapere chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love sherlock/moriarty! More please! I like how moriatry cares about sherlock even though he tries not to let them know.
madamarch92 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
OH MY GOD WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER,,?
madamarch92 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
LOL,, AND HERE WE GO,, IM NOT ONE FOR BDSM,, TRIED IT,,,, DIDNT WORK FOR ME SO MUCH BUT HEY WHATEVER ITS HOT IN A BOOK,,
madamarch92 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
MEWLING. I LOVE THAT WORD,, AND SMEXY NAUGHTY BITCHY THEM,,
madamarch92 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
JOHN! NEXT ROOM!
madamarch92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
SHERLOCK HONEY JUST TRY WANKING
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Oh god you don;t know how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much! :)
LadybugNixie chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Oh my poor, poor broken detective. You're so absolutely evil and I love this story. What I'm beginning to wonder is if the Stockholm Syndrome isn't reversing itself a bit. Is Moriarty falling for Sherlock too or is it still all an act? So far, I'm thinking the maniac is falling for the sociopath. Please keep it up as I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Nixie
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I'm glad you posted

Hope to read you soon cause I love this story. And I want the rest of the lemon ;b
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
so far i really like this story! i wish the chapters were a bit more longer though they end so quickly! :/ i hope you put more scenes with sherlock and john and john trying to help sherlock with the trauma he underwent! please update soon! :)
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
gosh, a cliffy
i can't wait to see what jim has in store for sherlock
smile
ChomiKikee chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Awww, are you not continuing this? :(
It was getting so good. ..
BeautifulScars7 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012