Reviews for How We Move
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
The part with the underwear wasn't very sexy to be honest ...
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
She gave all he could ever want an he is just about to return the favor!

Crazy exciting chapter!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is brilliant - so hot. Lucky Castle!
mmk11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Holy freaking hotness! You write them so well, really in character, and really really sexy.
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Whew. Why is my husband at work right now? Why, oh why? Thank you for the wonderful pictures in my head. Now Rick knows what he waited 4 years for and I'm sure he considers it worth it! Thank you for your imagination, for writing this story, and most importantly ... for sharing!
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Whoa. Double M. Small children run for cover-there is about to be a monumental explosion in the universe. About the wildest smut I've read. Not nasty-just wow!
Kaz chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow this was pretty incredible! Suddenly feels rather hot in here lol. Thanks for posting you truly are the master of smut!
cora clavia chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
THIS IS SO HOT. I LOVE that she's always Beckett, always surprising, always more than he expects and so perfect. Really, really hot.
Midnight caller chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Uhhh...djffrjdjfidmsjdjdkdmdjffjcju nngggh.
OMG that was so hot. Thank you for doing that from Castle's pov; IMO it makes it even hotter. The part with the underwear? Jesus Christ. I think I almost blacked out, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ok that's just discusting!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh Damn! So good!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Perfect prologue to Ryan's entrance! This cracked me up:

"Look normal," she hisses at him.

He nods too many times, reaches out to casually lean against the closest hard surface he can find, immediately slips on his sweaty palm, barely manages to catch himself before he completely face plants on her living room floor. He hops up quickly, wiping his palms on the front of his jeans as he gets straight again and resumes casually looking like he didn't just have his tongue down her throat.
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was a quite good you know how to make everything kinky, my friend you have a gift :) great job lol
3rdfah chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh my, definitely a cold shower!
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 9/13/2012