Reviews for Adeline An Angel's Secret
CassyWinchester67 chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
Humm...( skeptically looks at author), we'll see.
ShortNinja13 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
This was a really good story! :)
DragonKnight159 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Nice ending to the whole thing and twist to having Cassandra show up to the Winchesters. Great overall, looking forward to the other two parts.
TruffleHead chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
(sorry, life's been busy)

Yes! I'm so excited about this new character! :) "I'm new." XD Love her already- I'll be looking out for a sequel! :)

Great job! :)
Amaya479 chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Brilliant! Looking forward to the sequel!
Wholock's Worlock chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Omgshahdbevbdbdbdbdshbbd please update soon!
TruffleHead chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
(Sorry! I've been out of town for a bit!)

Ha! Sort of, yes, but I also love you; this was great. So sad, though, yes. One more chapter... oh boy. Can't wait! :)

Lezi
Amaya479 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Please update soon, you're killing me!
Wholock's Worlock chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Ohhhh! Ong please update!
Cat Muncey chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice first chapter! I will have to dig into more later...
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
awesome chapter please update soon i need to know what happens next
TruffleHead chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh gosh this is soul crushing to read. (I mean that as a compliment) I want so badly to hate Castiel for this (because GOSH Adeline's going through all of this and he's not even /there/), but then I remember what a good person Castiel is and how he's doing this for a good reason and how I know he's got to hate himsel but is still doing it anyway. AHH FEELINGS

I absolutely adore this. :) Thanks fo the update!

*hands virtual daisy*
Wholock's Worlock chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
ANDBFAJKSDFHJAKSDFHLAKJSDFHK AJSD PLLLEEASE UPDATE!
Amaya479 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Ugh, I feel so bad for Adeline and I'm really hoping that this story will have some sort of happy ending...but I will also take bittersweet as well. Keep the chapters coming!
TruffleHead chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Oh my cranberries I'm crying.

Now, I want you to understand something. I ship Destiel like there's no tomorrow. This is the first OC story I've read involving Dean or Cas. I'd never had any intension to read one.

It's scary how hard you can ship Destiel and then just read one fic and your world just comes to a screeching halt. Casiline. I SHIP IT.

I LOVE your writing style- the way you narrate it from Adeline's point of view- I must have laughed out loud I don't know how many times. "I'm a little preoccupied with drowning at the moment." XD Absolutely. Perfect. The way you started it with the drowning scene and made it all tie up together was just pure genius. Mehhh! (an expression of my jealosy for how brilliant you are) That, in turn, made the story flow fabulously.

And the grammar. 0.0 Does this perfection not END?!

All this aside... my favorite aspect of your story was Castiel himself. You made him all nice and fuzzy and warm, which was an abolute /pleasure/ to read, dearie, and from a hard- core Destiel shipper? I consider that quite a feat. XP But, at the same time, you still preserved that awkward side if him that doesn't know what to do with himself some of the time, and just... /him/. You didn't lose his character by drowning him in fluff. :) I thought this was a great example of that- it's the little things he does for her that make me squee- and I just loves this libe in general: "I think that's why he brought you here," she tells me. "And you're not alone anymore."

And so now, here's me, where it's ten o' clock my time and there are tears streaming down my face. My mother ponders my sanity. ;) I difn't really start to break down until that "Can you just... lay with me for a little while?" line. AH GOODNESS FEELINGS

I loved this. Can you tell? :)

Sorry about the obnoxious length. XD Got away from myself there for a bit. :) Happy writing and have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it where you are. Hopefully you're not in your bed crying.

Like some people are.

Okay I'm seriously done now. Brilliantly, brilliantly done. :)