Reviews for UnProfessionalism: Milestones
delia cerrano chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
It was truly a great series. Realistic and very moving in some places. I will be watching for your stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Nice progression. Hope we get the wedding & a baby (after a decent length of time just to frustrate Keith who showed how low class he was with his comment on Austin being a Poppy before marriage).
delia cerrano chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
I hope I would be mature enough to know living with Dad would be best for me as well as the peace & quiet with a loving home would help me find a center for my teenage emotions. Finn's house is all arguments, up & down emotions & guys coming & going a lot of whom Austin doesn't like. Yes a lot of times a family friend or relative can be a neuteral party, sort of non threatening, & be a sounding board. They can also be the go-between for parent & child.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
like this story
really like finn
love to see you write a Finn & DB
story
bexyboo chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
love this story
great chapter
kinda feel sorry for Finn she's Austin mum I don't think ally has the right to play mum to him.
hope Nick lives.
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Nick dying? Absolutely not! I read for entertainment don't want sadness. Please give a warning if you decide to have him die so I won't read. I'd rather skip that. Maybe Austin is processing how his Mother is/was & doesn't like it? Seems odd after all this time but it happens when someone all of a sudden realizes something. I don't know what else except he is becoming a man & would be distancing himself to make his own life. Love Tristin & Austin together - make a good team!
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I only hope we don't lose Nick! I think Dylan will either be a hero & save them or be found at fault as not doing what was needed to save/help them or actually causing the problem.
kenziegal22 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
DON'T LET MORGAN DIE!
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Maybe it's time for Nick to get out of the field. He's been thru enough & his family & needs him. Finn
7 Allie will always have a little push/pull to their relationship because of Nick but that will also be a connection for them...they both know & understand his work & his work ethic.
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Lauren's cameo was kind of neat! I want Nick to straighten up stick to his guns & stay with Allie the two boys & the new baby. He's not a young rooster going from nest to nest any more. Now when he leaves he leaves a mess. Not just the women but children also. Finn may some day be a friend if she gets help to work everything through. Now she just goes with whatever triggers what.
bexyboo chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
great chapter
hope Nick & Finn can be friends
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Court order should be in place as Finn has no brain where guys are concerned. Loved Allie's feisty side...she will need it to stand up to Finn for Nick & Austin. Yeah I think Finn does love Nick & has a lot of regrets as much as she is able. She is a damaged person who refuses to recognize it & get help. She picks guys that will come & go & will hurt her.
bexyboo chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I don't think it's fair Nick can date but Finn can't.
love. this story
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Glad of the court order but I'm surprised Finn isn't sneaking someone in. I don't think it will affect Nick/Finn relationship any. Nick is already done with Finn thank goodness. Can't wait for Allie & Finn to meet...it should be fireworks from Finn since she is hot tempered & has low opinion of herself but shows it in acting out. She has always resented Nick growing up & away for Austin's sake.
kenziegal22 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Love this chapter! Keep going!