Reviews for Who is stalking whom? Or Dude, where's my Vulcan
RyderofClouds chapter 1 . 5/1
This one was fun to read and the twins were adorably hot. Loved the way the girls handled the "humans" and how confusing human customs were to the Vulcans. Thanks for writing this! Only problem, it's TOO short! Waiting for a sequel!
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It's all right.
LadyMirrorMoon chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
GREAT! Really, awesome! I had enormous fun reading it. Especially with the "pants thing"... and I totally uderstand these girls - Vulcans are far hotter than 'human males' ;)
XOXOXO
Mooney
2redbird chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ok. I got the giggles! Enough already!
T'Mihn chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh my lord,that is hilarious. Is it only a tiny bit,or will it Continue? Thank you for read,I couldn't stop giggling.
starfleetdream chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LOL! Loved the antics with the jeans and hoodies...
TomRiddleMeThis chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Haha that was cute
maba7x chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was such a cute story! I do hope you elaborate on Vorik's run in w/ the po po while buck ass nekid! Would that ever be sweet!
Weyoun chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yeah I don't need chocolate, I'm ready to go any time *winks*
Ensign Vorik chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Miss Fameanon,
Curious that you should be writing about my brother and I. The thought of wearing human attire and saying such words is.. curious to say the least but the art of seduction clearly lies in being oneself at all times. You delivered this well; I look forward to reading more of your work.
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So which one are you?
LOL I'm guessing you're Michelle cause she seemed to be doing nothing but watching Taurik's package the whole time LOL!

This was hilarious; I'm gonna have to do a humor piece with these two hot Vulcans myself.