Reviews for Stolen
Lgwater27 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Ugh I hate Carbery so much! I just want to like chop his dick off or something ha. I hope Katniss does get even with him somehow. And I hope somehow Prim doesn't have to carry his wretched child. I would never wish this one on someone in real life, but for the sake of the story I hope she has a miscarriage or something. That asshole does not deserve to be a father!
Ninnalop chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Update soon! ;)
Thynerdgurl chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Dayum!
deedub7 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
CARBERRY! YOU MONSTER!
Okay, I am composed again. I know I have said it before, but I love and adore this story because it is SO different and lovely and I am just fascinated by every piece of the plot that you reveal. My heart breaks for Katniss being barren and unable to rescue Prim, and I very badly want her to kill Carberry (despite him being one of Peeta's dads) in a slow and torturously painful way... Oooh, he is so bad. You have written a very good villain - I am impressed with his characterization. Also looking forward to the fallout from Peeta's realization that Rye possibly had a relationship with someone other than Carberry... And if Prim is hurt I might just die. Hugs to you, thanks for updating.
AudreyJeanne312 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Why is Katniss barren?! :3 It doesn't make sense!
Alaina Downs chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Wow. What an intense chapter. To hear all of those things being said about her, about Prim and of course to hear one of Peeta's fathers saying that about his own child...that was tough. And Katniss is barren? Is that for sure? Def a tough and thought provoking chapter.
BlossomOnATree chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow! So excited to see how this turns out! Will we get to learn why she's barren?
MockingJayBay chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This IS unusual, but it's so addicting!
jackyb chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This is definitely something different and I like it : )
stacylk chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
GENIUS DARLING!
I loved this so much. You had me so engaged that I imagined attacking Carberry seconds before Katniss did.
HE NEEDS TO DIE!
Perfect, my Prim!
Stace:)
MaidenAlice chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
gah cliff hanger ..katniss couldnt protect her and now has to restain herself until the right moment for pay back
SophieRay3 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Loving the story. Great chapter!
I-Say-Wicked chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Loved this chapter! Feel so sad for both Everdeen sisters, but I can't wait to see what happens in the next update!

(And I dont think this story is weird at all, just different, and there's nothing wrong with it! If anything, it's a nice change :)
iidaemilia chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Wait a second, the girl he ha admired from afar? Weren't they dating or something? Why didn't she recognise him if they're dating? Why didn't he go all crazy when she volunteered? I'm confused. Again, are they dating or is he just admiring her from afar? If he is, why did they kiss in the first chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
It so difffrent of typical katniss an ppeeta story but u sooooooo have my attion cant wait to read more