Reviews for Unwanted Memories
FunCat chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Awwwww :D so sweet :D
SO AWESOME :D
I love this story so much :)
Playgod chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awesome story! GaLe and RoWe are my favorite Fairy Tail pairings so this one really scored a 10/10 by my rules.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I liked this, and I especially like how you wrote it. Great job.
The May Waters chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I am Fangirling so hard right now! EEP!
ninjaimmortal chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awwww, why couldn't Mashima have done something like this! It was perfect, I loved it! Your writing makes me so happy. You really know what you're doing!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was so cute! I wish it actually happened in the manga... Great job!
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww... That was so cute! You write both Levy and Gajeel well. :)
ookami ulrica chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwww!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So...touching *removing a tear*
Raffee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aww such a cute story! You kept Gajeel perfectly in character. Thanks for writing this!
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I gotta say, I truly love this fict. I always love the fict where Gajeel is feeling so vulnerable about his and Levy's past. It's like he's truly regretting it, and I love seeing him being sooooo sad about it.

And for Levy, well, I just love her. She's amazing.
I envy her, though, I wish Gajeel would love me :'(

But nice story! Make some more!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This...is...OUTSTANDING!
1337kitsune told me I absolutely had to read it, and I'm SO glad I did. It was filled with fluff and action and so much emotion. I could picture scene by scene exactly in Hiro Mashima's style how the battle would go. Truly impressive!

I was also like..."wait, that was five words" but was glad Gajeel caught it late. Made me laugh! XD
One teensy correction: you used the word "span" somewhere when it should be "spun." That was the only mistake I caught in this whole thing, which is pretty damn good. Thanks for the story!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
If Hiro-sensei was a girl...I could have seen this happening. As it is I shall fav this and re-read it whenever I can. *sigh* One of my favorite pairings of all time... I don't know why, I just know that I shall always love this pairing forever. Just... *claps* Well done on the story! Made my week, and since I've been seek it's been a pretty crappy week. XD
Thegodeater chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
perfect
CreativelyIndifferent13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like your version more!