Reviews for The Eyes See True
Please upload the last chapter!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 29 . 2/22
Wow. Brilliant chapter! Arya please!
LiteraryRomantic chapter 2 . 2/21
Best GoT fic ever.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 11 . 2/21
Thank you for keeping Catelyn alive!
Did you abandon this ?
Uhlowl22 chapter 117 . 2/12
Whenever I need a break from the wonderful doom and gloom of GRRM I think back on this story. I never would have paired Jamie and Sansa in a million years until I came upon this story a year ago. We are all patiently awaiting the final chapter of this epic work. And I wish I could send a reply to the guest comment from January 4th...he or she felt the need to write a couple of paragraphs about how unrealistic this story is and how you played with ages and such...Dude, it's fanfiction! That's the whole frickin point! Other than that I think the Guest has mistaken fiction for reality and actually thinks they are living in Westeros...in which case, Lady Lannister, I'd still rather live in your story than GRRM's because I'd probably be one of the poor smallfolk being terrorized by Gregor Clegane and that's no fun. Lol anyway sorry for the babbling and yay for this story and the anticipated final chapter :)
Please update.

Your story is AWESOME :) :) :)
So. Its come to this. That fucking tears it. Im done reading your stupid story
Akila-Delpanther-Draconan chapter 117 . 2/6
wow just wow i mean wow i cant say anything else my god its beautiful please continue :) and possibly a sequel?
I would love to see some resolution to arya and gendry's storyline! Cant wait for the finale chapter! So great!
Did you forget us?
Please post the last chapter?
patty c chapter 1 . 1/26
It's very good.
Wow, that was a really nice story line and you stayed true to all the characters I usually only read stories in Arya's perspective but this was so good I finished it in a day. really impressive can't wait for the final chapter.
Just Gendry chapter 30 . 1/17
I just started this story, and I'm loving it so far, can't wait to read the rest! But I just one comment about Chapter 30: Gendry would not have introduced himself as Gendry Waters, since Waters is a surname only for high-birth bastards and since Robert Baratheon did not acknowledge him, nor did Gendry himself know who his father was, he would have just been Gendry, no surname.
2,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »