Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mundane Magic
Talon chapter 5 . 3/17
I really can't tell if this is sexual

Elders were not meant to spend hours on their knees trying to make other people happy. Spending his morning using his silver tongue to appeal to the magical upper class of Britain had left him exhausted. Albus had to use his talents on at least thirty people so far, and his throat was starting to feel rather sore and dry.
SmexyBananas chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Lol Harry's getting some!
blacky4477 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
If ever there was a story I wished to see finished, it is this one, hope you come back to it one day.
Wolfman217 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This fic' is so fucking funny :D
Update! :D
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
its a shame that this fic was discontinued, its very origionall and utterly hilarious, especially to those of us who find many of the wizarding world's conventions absurdly stupid
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I was wondering when hermione would show up, and luna makes for a nice addition: no way that they would pass up a chance to get at the hunk of technology that is harry potter

I probably shouldnt be surprised that creating an augmented magical supervillain to prank dumbledor was a bad idea, but I cant say that cutting a bloody swathe through europes minsistrys and taking their time turners is a bad thing.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
yay for cold iron and the power of SCIENCE!

in my mind the "dark lord irenicus" is being played by harry dresden: wizards of all stripes enjoy trolling dumbledor
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
genius move on harrys part to narrate the events of baulder's gate as fact, I wonder who harry's mysterious contact is, voldymort?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
yay for I-never-asked-for-this!Harry this chapter is very funny!
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Hope you decide to update this! it's funny!
voidblade6 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
The balders gate series is one of the greatest games ever made. Its story bar none is light years ahead of almost anything else. Its game play challenging and tough. Everything about it is damn impressive.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Um, yeah. An excerise of seeing how many illogical extreme things can fit in a story, yet still be somewhat recnogizable as a Harry Potter story. Even Vampire Hunter D and Hellsing is less extreme than this.
Shashenka chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I really like this story so far its really fun to read keep goin
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
lol that was great!

update soon please
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh hell yeah I love this story it is AWESOME I can't say how much this story kicks ass you have a new fan in me. I can't wait for more BROOD WARRIOR OUT!