Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mundane Magic
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 3/24
Oh please do. Then I'll kidnap them from you for myself.
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 3/24
this is cool
Shadowstar2015 chapter 1 . 3/24
I understand that this is a fanfiction but really? Machines fusing with peoples bodies? If I'm right Harry would have been 11 when he got hit by a car in this story so it would be what 1991 right? So having machines that can do that isnt really plausible, and having harry just make these overexagerated insults at least in my mind is just extra. Lastly you don't really explain much when it comes to certian things so I end up unsatisfied with the story when I read it. I will hold on to the hope that the other chapters are better.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
It was good and now I want you to shoot yourself
Talon chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
I really can't tell if this is sexual

Elders were not meant to spend hours on their knees trying to make other people happy. Spending his morning using his silver tongue to appeal to the magical upper class of Britain had left him exhausted. Albus had to use his talents on at least thirty people so far, and his throat was starting to feel rather sore and dry.
SmexyBananas chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Lol Harry's getting some!
blacky4477 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
If ever there was a story I wished to see finished, it is this one, hope you come back to it one day.
Wolfman217 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This fic' is so fucking funny :D
Update! :D
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
its a shame that this fic was discontinued, its very origionall and utterly hilarious, especially to those of us who find many of the wizarding world's conventions absurdly stupid
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I was wondering when hermione would show up, and luna makes for a nice addition: no way that they would pass up a chance to get at the hunk of technology that is harry potter

I probably shouldnt be surprised that creating an augmented magical supervillain to prank dumbledor was a bad idea, but I cant say that cutting a bloody swathe through europes minsistrys and taking their time turners is a bad thing.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
yay for cold iron and the power of SCIENCE!

in my mind the "dark lord irenicus" is being played by harry dresden: wizards of all stripes enjoy trolling dumbledor
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
genius move on harrys part to narrate the events of baulder's gate as fact, I wonder who harry's mysterious contact is, voldymort?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
yay for I-never-asked-for-this!Harry this chapter is very funny!
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Hope you decide to update this! it's funny!
voidblade6 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
The balders gate series is one of the greatest games ever made. Its story bar none is light years ahead of almost anything else. Its game play challenging and tough. Everything about it is damn impressive.