Reviews for A Song of Rings and Swords
Faye.Almos chapter 17 . 4/29
Second time reading it and it's just as amazing!
Ciarle chapter 17 . 4/16
Would be cool to see a small sequel where you see them at the "turn of the tide".
ThePizzadude93 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
You know, I'm surprised that Jon didn't mistake Boromir as Ned Stark. Unless there's a part in the story that I might've missed or it will happen later.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Anybody who can read minds and control you should be treated with suspicion so Gimly is right.
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
They just, offer up the information, and make massive assumptions?
caligo-lux chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
...i do like the premisse you set but i believe you could have felshed your story out a bit more.
It feels so rushed at times and the character building as well as the establishing of relationships would have been worth reading.
I worthy idea but even so it is not a bad story it could have been so much better...
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
This was so weird. But nice. I wish you had gone into more detailed writing and I wish you expressed the characters more. Your story went a little too fast for my liking and the way Bran went in was weird. But nice story anyway.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
What does that mean? They will share the same fate?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Nice twist.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Can Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli hear that?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I like this relationship.
Mitsuky092 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Oh, nice beginning.
Very interesting :)
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
A great story, too bad few people read crossovers, this one is really worth the time ;) Too bad no direwolves ;) I'll keep complaining about that ;) Imagine Gimly riding a direwolf? :P
LadyBardock chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
With every chapter I jut have one thing to yell out forward - What did you do with the direwolves? :( I need them ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I cried to much during this fic but i loved it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »