Reviews for A Song of Rings and Swords
caligo-lux chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
...i do like the premisse you set but i believe you could have felshed your story out a bit more.
It feels so rushed at times and the character building as well as the establishing of relationships would have been worth reading.
I worthy idea but even so it is not a bad story it could have been so much better...
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
This was so weird. But nice. I wish you had gone into more detailed writing and I wish you expressed the characters more. Your story went a little too fast for my liking and the way Bran went in was weird. But nice story anyway.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
What does that mean? They will share the same fate?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Nice twist.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Can Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli hear that?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I like this relationship.
Mitsuky092 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Oh, nice beginning.
Very interesting :)
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
A great story, too bad few people read crossovers, this one is really worth the time ;) Too bad no direwolves ;) I'll keep complaining about that ;) Imagine Gimly riding a direwolf? :P
LadyBardock chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
With every chapter I jut have one thing to yell out forward - What did you do with the direwolves? :( I need them ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
I cried to much during this fic but i loved it
Tregun chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Any plans for a sequel? :)
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Quand serait la suite de l'histoire?
Omnistar chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Well, some did consider the Valar to be gods, but it was Illuvatar the Valar and Elves thought to be God. I would suggest reading the Silmarillion. It is fiiled with all the histories and religion of Tolkien's mythology. :)
Omnistar chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Ser, would it be too much to ask you to write a sequel? I loved this story from beginning to end, and I would enjoy to find out what Jon's title in Middle-Earth would warrant him in Westeros.
blackkitty95 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
What can I say? I read your story in one go because it had me absolutely captivated! I really love your writing style, it reminds me a lot of GRRM's writing style. You portayed the characters really well, and I just couldn't get enough of your story.
Good day, good night, and good luck...