Reviews for Growing secrets
Sparky199 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Wow just wow i want more
misspink3000 chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
This is a great story! Please don't give up on it! I know you haven't updated it in a while but it's never to late to finish a story! And we all want to find out what happens! Hint, hint... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jellowind chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Update soon! This is so good! Please, pretty please don't let this story just drop off!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Please update soon! :D
feathered moon wings chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Oh God! Son of a bit*h! The FU*K with this story!

Oh god, this is so great o-o
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
This story is beautiful3
I don't care if I have to wait months, it's too hard to find a good mpreg merthur story for me to let this one go c:
MamzelleHermy chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
So, let me tell you what happened here : I spent the last week reading this fic and I NEED to know what will happen next. It is nothing short of brillant and amazing! So please, please, please, you have to continue !
Weaving Bard chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
A quick glance and Merlin noted with slight satisfaction that the lady was just as irked as he was, but while he was annoyed over the extra pointless chore, the lady was obviously upset about the presence of the other servant boy, and judging from her scanty wears she can't have been all that cold to request the fire to be lit in her chambers. Oh no, she definitely had other plans and the firewood was an obvious and see-through excuse, and it drove Merlin up the walls how he's wasting his precious time with such things, but alas, orders were orders, and as a servant of Camelot, he had to obey.

... He had a bad feeling about it and wondered if the boy knows what it is, but looking at his face it showed he knew exactly what it was. – He is from Crowholdt, of course he knows!

He quickly realized the lady wanted a little "fun" and was determined to get it, ... he made himself busy.

(((((*********************************)))) Screams! Rushes in, scoops Merlin up like a damsel and kicks the offensive woman. Dashes from the room, cradling her precious boy. Runs. Delivers to Gaius. Disappears.

Oh marvelous tension, I was very nervous.

Nearly swallowed my tongue.

You are very good.
Weaving Bard chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
"Well?" – he asked impatiently.

The boy nodded, somewhat amazed expression.

Orricks eyes widened.

"Are you sure?"

Obert nodded again with content and smiled.

"Fascinating.." – the man sat down again, as Obert settled on the bed still wearing a wide smile, waving his dangling feet off the side of the bed.

"He's here...he is really here.."

who's that knocking at my door? it's a bad man.
Weaving Bard chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
"What? Never seen a strained back?"

"What from? Empty laundry baskets?"

"Shut up, Gwaine."

love him.
Weaving Bard chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
"Possibly.. but it doesn't explain why Arthur isn't sick. He fell in too. … unless.." – Realization washed over the physician's expression, as he continued - "Unless.. it has to do with the fact that you have magic." – he said lowering his voice.

It was a step progress; nonetheless it didn't cheer Merlin up too much.

poor merlin. it's always the damn magic eh?
Weaving Bard chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
"Merlin.."

"Yes?"

"Gaius. Is that way.." – Gwaine pointed and watched the young warlock nod again and change direction.

I'm getting worried
Weaving Bard chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
"Does Arthur know?" – Gaius called after him with suspicion.

"Oh, he will find out soon enough!" – came the reply already from the small staircase.
*facepalm*
Weaving Bard chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Gwaine looked after him in amazement as the young man marched along the corridor.

"Arthur.." – he mumbled and nodded to himself with the deepest understanding. – Who else could upset him like that? He turned around to head the armory, when he spotted the stairs littered with clothes and looked at them slightly amused.

"Merlin! I think you lost something!" – he yelled in the direction the servant ran off to.

Merlin can be such an airhead.
Weaving Bard chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Arthur, be nice. Give the boy a day off.