Reviews for A Price for Peace
Tsukoblue chapter 16 . 7/21
When will this be updated?
Mavin chapter 44 . 7/18
Rejoice he was only trolling those NaruSaku fans who gave death threats to his assistant for not making their ships real. its funny how everyone interprets love but forgets that how love is acted upon over in the states or for other countries that they don't have tolerance for how love is in the Country of origin. in reading other stories Hinata's approach to love isn't all that rare. normally over here its what happens in romcoms but not over there. anyway Karin was just the one to deliver the baby (sarada) you probably have read that if you weren't turned off of the series in part one. anyway looking forward to your next chapter.
NoFocus chapter 44 . 7/9
Well, I just finished reading everything at once and I have to say that I really like it. It's very unique and different being in a different land post war. At the same time it's also familiar in the antagonists you've chosen. I felt from several chapters back it would be Uchias ever since you mentioned that practice of fighting and killing each other at a certain age. So far it's been a very fun story with very few moments that I could do without. Also I really like Karin and feel like Kishi screwed up by never doing anything with the Uzumakis he had running around. I mean I think Naruto would freak out over having some(distant) family left. Oh and have you read up to the finish of the Naruto(Uchia) Gaiden? How can you call it Naruto gaiden and have him play such minor parts in it. Anyways, I'm enjoying what you've written so far and can't wait for the next update.
Blindguy95 chapter 44 . 7/6
Holy fuck! I really hope this story isnt dead because it rocks! Update soon please!
Please update. I am dying to know what is going to happen next
Maelstrom's Fan chapter 44 . 6/20
Now, I love your style of writing a story. Truly, having Karin as a paired character adds some extra depth, instead of an OC. Explains her psyche clearly.

Now, What I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOU HAVEN'T FREAKING UPDATED THIS FIC for over a MONTH! You Updated it regularly in the first week of the month. We waited.
It's now been 44 days since you last uploaded. Upload soon. Either that, or abandon the fic, or declare a HIATUS!.

Thank you!
syn chapter 44 . 6/12
i just want to say that i enjoyed this story thus far and hope to read more in the future. It adds more of a character development to the underdeveloped karin whom from the get go got the semi worthless fangirl, so keep up the good work :) hope to read more soon
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 44 . 6/2
Another amazing chapter hopefuly you can get the next chapter out faster and I was actually expecting you to seal all of shukarka in him (I know I spelled the bijuu name wrong). I have a question well some if not all of the rest of the bijuu come into play also ? Great chapter please do keep up the good work as you are doing a fantastic job. I'll See you next chapter.
worgen16 chapter 44 . 5/27
this story is what i've been looking for a long romance between naruto and karin. i love how you did the story so far also, and if you could why not later on get them to have kids, ya'know like after you finish the war part of the story. i would really like it if you did. thanks and continue writing stories like this, there really isn't enough naruto x karin out there. p.s. im gonna keep reviewing :)
I like the way you described that. I think that's one of the reasons why everyone is still so attached to Naruto, despite the fact that Kishi is clearly mliking it. It had such a neat universe and there was so much potential and so many different directions the story could've gone.
The XZX chapter 44 . 5/23
The next man fast and your a man right?
...Bro, I laughed for a good five minutes at Kurama's last line last chapter.
Grammar still sucks but is better. Much better. Last chapter made me go "SQUEEEE!" I love badass Naruto fics.
I really hope the grammar gets better. This is a great story and the only problem I have is punctuation and grammar. If you get the chance get a beta reader and redux these chapters.
The XZX chapter 44 . 5/22
Next chapter man fast this is the best story ever!
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »