Reviews for A Price for Peace
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 11/4
dragged out to long and wtf are you doing with this fic it had potential but you yourself destroyed that by not giving him the correct mind set ETC. ETC. need I elaborate more
Ultraspider chapter 31 . 10/19
Good story
willy-kun chapter 45 . 10/11
ohhhh :'v estaba tan emocionado con este fanfic, fue el mejor que leí en mucho tiempo, y lo decide abandonar en el mejor momento :'v símplemente triste, el desperdicio de tan grandiosa historia. :''v
Imortal Carnage chapter 45 . 10/6
Woo! This is one hell of a story so far! Hope you still exist and post. Can't wait for more.
Like a boss
Katt chapter 27 . 8/19
I just knew it, you couldn't resist now could you? The happy go-bubbly head-in-the-clouds addicted to abuse idiot just had to make an appearance, didn't he? Taking all the scorn and disrespect from weak pathetic civilians with a bright smile on his face and dying to please them? I swear! And this was going so well...
Lacrizar chapter 45 . 8/6
Awesome story, I can't wait until the next chapter to see where they decide to go from here
Habib883 chapter 45 . 8/4
pls am waiting for the next chapter
Foxy-Floof chapter 45 . 7/10
w;;;;
*Sweats profusely*

Well... Chapter 45, what can you really say? Gouhara is probably going to join Naruto, if only to stab him in the back later. Maybe she's already dreaming of a sadomasochistic relationship with him as her pet attack dog to turn against the rest of the Empire, and those who consider themselves her superiors?

And yeah, this empire is EXACTLY what I see coming from greed old pricks with super-eyeballs. And Uchiha Fugaku, if I'm honest. I think Sasuke too, through like... 96% of canon.
Foxy-Floof chapter 27 . 7/10
Dear Jeebus... Yeah, the last 60-100 chapters of Naruto just pissed me off. But what can you do? It's already printed, animated, and published to the world at large.
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 7/10
UwU NarutoxKarin is ADORABLE. They're both so Tsundere about it.

Well more like innocent in Naruto's case. On the plus side, he should be getting a serious growth spurt with not eating so much ramen now. Poor villagers generally eat what they hunt, catch, grow, and gather, so it's lots of root veggies, wild game, and fruit. Also nuts and whatever greens and herbs they can gather from the forest around them...

Not the richest diet, and pretty lean for an active shinobi, but it's probably the best thing for a teenager who's never eaten well in their lives.
Foxy-Floof chapter 23 . 7/10
They're both so stubborn about their feelings for each other... SERIOUSLY, GAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~!

*Smacks head against desk repeatedly*
Foxy-Floof chapter 21 . 7/10
Well, well, does this mean they've stumbled across the Avatar land that used to be Fire, Water, Air, and Earth? Did the Fire Nation beat out everyone else, and create a permanent ruling class?
jj chapter 45 . 7/7
nuuuuuuuu please update oh my god this book is my icha icha. with it i am the happiest man on earth EKKKKK I CAN"T WAIT FOR ALL THE BIJUU TO REFORRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 8 . 6/28
What if naruto has all of his parents and sensies fortune and justu why isnt he using them wtf even in manga why didnt he use them
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »