Reviews for A Price for Peace
Shadow User69 chapter 45 . 8/28
Please update soon! I read all the chapters, by time i get two chapter 43 I relaize their were only two chapters left. Love the story by the way. I t took me awhile to find a Naruto story were he fake his death and move to another location.
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 45 . 8/27
Will Naruto have multiple "mates" to help revive the uzumaki clan?
Please Update chapter 1 . 8/24
PLZZZZZZZZZ UUUPPPPDDDAAAATTTTEEEEE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. I NEED AN UPDATE!
Sama chapter 45 . 7/25
ITS Good ehem Will THE next one Come OUT?
Please update this work of art again
Desultorynights chapter 14 . 6/29
wow...free summoning contracts just all over the Elemental nations
Desultorynights chapter 8 . 6/29
Boo...he's known her for like 3 days...
HokagenoNaruto chapter 45 . 5/29
Too lazy to log in ATM, but I have so say, this is one of the most intriguing stories I've read. It has to much potential to it. A whole continent full of it, literally. I sincerely hope you continue updating this story, because I would love to read and see how it progresses. It's already reached such an exciting and critical point. I hope you continue it :)
Shawn chapter 45 . 5/18
Please finnish this story
LilyVampire chapter 45 . 5/16
Well, this fiction was recommended to me by another author here and I hvae to say the story doesn't dissapoint. It's an ingenious idea, so good job there. I can see you have a lot of reviewers, and this stroy seems quite popular, so I would suggest finding a beta. While the plot is nice, you are often missing words or just missspelling them, and it really breaks the flow of the story. Please don't take this as flaming, but rather as constructive criticism. On that point, the last chapter didn't really make sense - only one chapter ago Naruto decided to not tell anyone about the Bijuu, and here he is explaining everything so freely. Also, you have repeated the conversation between Naruto and Shogau at two different locations with small variations and I see no reason for that... It's quite a plot hole, if I may say so. I hope you'll take my suggestions into consideration, but even if you don't, I'm looking forward to see how the plot progresses. Cheers!
I hope you start to update this again because this story is pretty fucking great!
Messhy chapter 1 . 5/13
Why... Why didn't he loot Sasuke's Eye... Just kidding... that's morbid
Bob chapter 45 . 5/10
Quite possibly the best Naruto fic on

The Karin/Naruto love build-up was perfect, story doens't revolve around it which is good.

Your OCs are simply perfect, especially Gouhou's personality is awesome. I'd definitely like to see more of her

Awesome story and I hope you will keep updating!
cbusch800 chapter 1 . 5/9
I can't wait for an update, this is easily probably my favorite story right now. I've re-read it twice at this point, and I love how you managed to take Naruto into another part of his world without making it feel fake. Many stories that attempt this (to me) feel absolutely fake and ridiculous, yet yours is very nicely paced and placed. I don't like Karin, yet somehow you made me root for Karin and Naruto. I don't like plopping Naruto in other worlds, yet I love the way you crafted this. Naruto's power levels and the Bijuu reforming seem believable, yet also Naruto is limited by how many ninja he can take on. My biggest question is whether or not this continent would have felt the reemergence of the Kaguya. I know they are extremely far away, but the Kaguya was extremely powerful, and I was curious is they felt some anomaly to the south when she reappeared?

Anyways, amazing story, and please update soon if you can!
LordGraygem chapter 45 . 5/7
Good story. Needs some editing to tighten things up, but that's about it. Interesting set up, and a convincing one too. Definitely want more of this, and soon.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »