Reviews for A Price for Peace
death390 chapter 45 . 4/14
Very very good story and amazing set up at the end kind of sad that it looks like it stopped writing.
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 45 . 3/6
I hope you continue this piece of epicness! I also love your commentary on cannon and Kishi's Uchiha fetish!
Adventreader221 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
so my guess is that Naruto and Karin arw uh... soul mates in this story if they are going over the mountains together or something like that
Adventreader221 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
i find it ironic that the kids name is a combination of his parents did anyone else see that
ddentler21 chapter 45 . 12/20/2016
Loved this chapter, hoping you feel inspired to write again soon
Guest chapter 45 . 12/16/2016
More please! Love this story a lot. :D
Guest chapter 45 . 11/12/2016
Alright. I've been waiting for ages it feels like since I last read this story. Still no update. This is by far one of my top 3 favorite stories. Can't seem to decide on which number. 1 or 2. Please update soon or something. Let us know you didn't give up or die or anything bad like that.
Hecseferblade chapter 45 . 10/24/2016
Omg this has quickly become one of my favorite stories, a unique way to go about the leaving the EN and the story after. I love it so much, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 28 . 10/12/2016
This is brutal. I'm not going to waste anymore time with this, recommended or not.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Your plot progresses slower than One Piece.
Mavin chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
if you ever come back to this you should look up the backstory they did for karin. its really fuckin sad. like rape bad sad level. i mean she wasn't raped but what they did wasn't much better.
Shadow User69 chapter 45 . 8/28/2016
Please update soon! I read all the chapters, by time i get two chapter 43 I relaize their were only two chapters left. Love the story by the way. I t took me awhile to find a Naruto story were he fake his death and move to another location.
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 45 . 8/27/2016
Will Naruto have multiple "mates" to help revive the uzumaki clan?
Please Update chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
PLZZZZZZZZZ UUUPPPPDDDAAAATTTTEEEEE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. I NEED AN UPDATE!
Sama chapter 45 . 7/25/2016
ITS Good ehem Will THE next one Come OUT?
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »